Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iggyman wrote: »
    Why???
    Because.:D
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because she doesn't need to dress the way she does, she is attractive and intelligent and better to highlight that than any other bits.:confused:
  • IggymanIggyman Posts: 8,021
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid I'm still failing to see what the problem is. Why does it matter?
  • MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I was thinking! Rachel's only about 23 years old and when Carol Vorderman started at that age she looked about 43 years old with her old fashioned clothes and permed hair! Rachel has a young fresh look and as long as she can put those letters on the board and do the sums, what does it matter what clothes she wears? ;)
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True, it don't really matter in the long run.:D she can wear what she likes, she is paid to do the job,so I take it back what I said.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    I find Rachel very attractive but she is most certainly not the reason I watch. However, if she is partly responsible for keeping viewing figures at a level to help the show avoid cancellation, then I'm happy!
  • MarkBealesMarkBeales Posts: 3,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely tight red skirt today, showing off her peachy arse!
    Forum Member
    Does anyone have any preferred way of playing the game? Any tips, tricks, advice etc. In recent games I would only have won about 1 in 4 against the current champion.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ignore the game and juat enjoy Rachel. By 'eck, she looked fine again today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

She did. The two outfits so far this week have been bumtastic!
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any preferred way of playing the game? Any tips, tricks, advice etc. In recent games I would only have won about 1 in 4 against the current champion.

http://www.wineverygame.com/
  • Fanny HammockFanny Hammock Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    We could squeeze in 3 or 4 extra rounds if a computer randomly picked the 9 letter selection.

That would mean getting rid of the bimbo, I mean no-one pays her any attention right ?
  • randy toksvigrandy toksvig Posts: 275
    Forum Member

Writing in the letters in a circle/square helps me.

With the numbers you can pick up methods over the years but each one is different. If the total ends in 0 it is always good to make 10 x the required amount.
    If you are struggling, add or minus from the large number before multiplying.
    If it is 6 small numbers and the total is 973... give up.
    Forum Member
    phill363 wrote: »

While the site is useful to know, it doesn't help win the game honestly!
    Forum Member

OK, so when I go on the show, and I'm asked for my word, I'll just say, "Sorry, nothing to declare as I was too busy staring at Rachel."

I somehow think that would be a waste of time going down to Manchester for. I'd rather try to win the game!
    Forum Member
    Writing in the letters in a circle/square helps me.

With the numbers you can pick up methods over the years but each one is different. If the total ends in 0 it is always good to make 10 x the required amount.
    If you are struggling, add or minus from the large number before multiplying.
    If it is 6 small numbers and the total is 973... give up.

I wouldn't give up if the six small numbers were 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 10.

Good advice. Thanks
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK, so when I go on the show, and I'm asked for my word, I'll just say, "Sorry, nothing to declare as I was too busy staring at Rachel."

I somehow think that would be a waste of time going down to Manchester for. I'd rather try to win the game!

Not if you took a decent camera.
    Forum Member
    Not if you took a decent camera.

Ok Gulftastic. I'll take my camera just for you! Still doesn't help me win the bloody game!
    Forum Member
    I was sent an email this morning inviting me to film in November. Had to say I couldn't make it. Arrrgh! Meeting Rachel will have to wait for another day...
  • BatchBatch Posts: 3,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandydune wrote: »
    she could wear a dress or a suit, not something you would wear to go to a disco:D

Less is more.

;)
  • Flying FoxFlying Fox Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I was sent an email this morning inviting me to film in November. Had to say I couldn't make it. Arrrgh! Meeting Rachel will have to wait for another day...
    If you haven't done so already, you need to follow a wingless insect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My God. Dame Rachel just gets better! If she doesn't win Rear of the Year at some point it will be an absolute scandal!
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarkBeales wrote: »
    My God. Dame Rachel just gets better! If she doesn't win Rear of the Year at some point it will be an absolute scandal!

Carol Vorderman has just won it, I thought she had won it years ago when she used to wear tight leather trousers. Agree about Rachel though.
    Forum Member
    Flying Fox wrote: »
    If you haven't done so already, you need to follow a wingless insect.

Why exactly?
  • roger_50roger_50 Posts: 6,895
    Forum Member
    I've just caught up on my weekly Rileydrooling on 4od, and yes she's been in some great figurehugging outfits this week so far.
This discussion has been closed.