It's Mine......................All Mine (Part 9)

Comments

• twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll save it to listen later, got GOT on again!! :cool:
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My dream would be be on or near water, preferably on. Not on the ocean or something vast just somewhere tranquil :)
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll save it to listen later, got GOT on again!! :cool:

Saw episode one of season two last night, I hope it improves as I found it dragged... too much time spent filling in new viewers :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    Saw episode one of season two last night, I hope it improves as I found it dragged... too much time spent filling in new viewers :o:(

I love it:cool::):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it:cool::):)

Wait until the final episode... one of the best things I have seen on TV :);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    *watches Hectors House* :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »

Is he a good little Hector?? :D You're on your holibobs!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait until the final episode... one of the best things I have seen on TV :);)

I'm trying to make them last....I don't want it to end!!:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is he a good little Hector?? :D You're on your holibobs!!!!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:D

Came home and just relaxed Twassy, pleased you day turned out okay too :)

I'm wondering about Silents rendevouz :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why? I'm very much a home-bod and haven't agreed to go yet :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just relieved it's finally done, Mrs T....it seemed surreal handing over the keys and knowing I would never see the house again....but I took a cutting of my dad's memorial rose tree to try and root, as a souvenir!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to make them last....I don't want it to end!!:o

There is always good TV... I'm never going to catch up on the new anime let alone the new US shows :(:cry:

The new season of Nurse Jackie has been leaked ;):o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:confused: Is this the Herts thing, or your rendevous with the boss in the pub we're talking about??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just relieved it's finally done, Mrs T....it seemed surreal handing over the keys and knowing I would never see the house again....but I took a cutting of my dad's memorial rose tree to try and root, as a souvenir!

((((((((((((twass)))))))))))))

I wish I had such a relationship with my parents :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: Is this the Herts thing, or your rendevous with the boss in the pub we're talking about??

Now we are both confused :o:D

All ways good to go drinking with the boss... we went over a recent investigation and interviews and realised a lot doesn't fit :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ((((((((((((twass)))))))))))))

I wish I had such a relationship with my parents :(

I had something of a love hate relationship with dad....he always wanted a boy and what he got was me....I spent my childhood in shorts with cropped hair dangling out of trees and playing cricket in the street trying to make up for it :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I just read about a convo :D I know no more than that..............where are you meant to be going :confused::D

Awwwww Twass, that is a lovely thing to do and strange as my dad loved roses and had a garden of them :)

It is done now, it's over and sorted but you have your memories ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's weird but in all my dreams I am in that house, not the house I spent 30 years in with the ex or this little house either....just that one!! Splint always dreams of his parents house where he grew up, too. Is this unusual??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had something of a love hate relationship with dad....he always wanted a boy and what he got was me....I spent my childhood in shorts with cropped hair dangling out of trees and playing cricket in the street trying to make up for it :rolleyes:

Neither of my parents liked children... but after having three or five I can say my Da is certainly better at fatherhood than he was ;):D
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

only slung that vid in the bin about a couple of weeks ago....should have sent it to you.:D:D

Hello all and cheerio cors orf to kip...caught some lurgy orf the nippers....:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's weird but in all my dreams I am in that house, not the house I spent 30 years in with the ex or this little house either....just that one!! Splint always dreams of his parents house where he grew up, too. Is this unusual??

That is because you feel that is home Twass, no other explanation, it must be where you felt loved..........Splintz loves you but childhood love must be different.

:)

That is my daft idea :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having had a long and stressful day I am orf to bedski peeps, speak soon!! Have a lie in tomorrow Mrs T!!! xxxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    only slung that vid in the bin about a couple of weeks ago....should have sent it to you.:D:D

*puts on mask*

Hello and night :D

Hoots, you lurgy person..........get right you and sleep well too to get rid of it ;) x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having had a long and stressful day I am orf to bedski peeps, speak soon!! Have a lie in tomorrow Mrs T!!! xxxxxx

I will try not to wake up at 4 like this morning :o:D

*much hugs* :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »

Another hit-and-run post from one of my favourite posters here :(
This discussion has been closed.