It's Mine......................All Mine (Part 9)

Comments

• silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Me broad beans are doing quite well.....had to start them orf on the kitchen windowsill on account of the mice that live in the greenhouse.....thems greedy beggars and would eat the lot!! :D

Our bathroom has been stunk out with the smell of my wife growing cress, no luck so far but fingers crossed for egg sarnies in the week ;):D
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    Our bathroom has been stunk out with the smell of my wife growing cress, no luck so far but fingers crossed for egg sarnies in the week ;):D

I loves egg and cress sarnies......yum:D
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me broad beans are doing quite well.....had to start them orf on the kitchen windowsill on account of the mice that live in the greenhouse.....thems greedy beggars and would eat the lot!! :D

We found a meece nest in our lean to and a dead 'un floating in a bucket of water :eek:
    Ohhhhhhhh, that`s a shame...he was right looking forward to it.

*admires Silent booties wot he knitted on two matchsticks*:D

:rolleyes: He just wants one to pat on the head occasionally and then give back :p I'm not going the stinky bottoms and sleepless nights route again! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loves egg and cress sarnies......yum:D

So does Splint, we usually have a pot of cress on the kitchen window sill :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does Splint, we usually have a pot of cress on the kitchen window sill :)

These look like taking forever though :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These look like taking forever though :(

It's about 25p a pot of growing stuff in the supermarket, just buy some!!

Am sorting through piles of shizz brought back from mum's, found photos of my cousin Tony who died aged 7......didn't know there were any.....he would be 57 now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's about 25p a pot of growing stuff in the supermarket, just buy some!!
    A trip to the only supermarket I know sells it is 45 minutes each way though :(:cry:
    Am sorting through piles of shizz brought back from mum's, found photos of my cousin Tony who died aged 7......didn't know there were any.....he would be 57 now!

My mom gave all my family pictures to my then fiancé who disappeared with them after we split. I have very few left over, mainly my Da and my grandparents but nothing much else :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A trip to the only supermarket I know sells it is 45 minutes each way though :(:cry:

My mom gave all my family pictures to my then fiancé who disappeared with them after we split. I have very few left over, mainly my Da and my grandparents but nothing much else :o:(

Oh dear :( Sad about the photos Silent, did you not try to get them back, after all they would have meant nothing to her? I am amassing a box of precious tings!!

You must live in an area entirely bereft of shops, we can't move for blooming supermarkets here...Three Sainsburys in reach, four Waitrose, a Marks, and umpteen Tesco small and large....plus Asda near enough and Aldi. Two Icelands as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear :( Sad about the photos Silent, did you not try to get them back, after all they would have meant nothing to her? I am amassing a box of precious tings!!

You must live in an area entirely bereft of shops, we can't move for blooming supermarkets here...Three Sainsburys in reach, four Waitrose, a Marks, and umpteen Tesco small and large....plus Asda near enough and Aldi. Two Icelands as well.

Four Iceland, a Co-Op and a variety of Polish shops :(

'Tis a poor area :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four Iceland, a Co-Op and a variety of Polish shops :(

'Tis a poor area :o

Yep, there are two co-ops as well....all within easy drive. If I was talking walking distance, there would be a Sainsburys, a Tesco Metro, a Waitrose and an Iceland :) But many of the little high street shops are boarded up and empty, to let. Loads of small businesses gone to the wall :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, there are two co-ops as well....all within easy drive. If I was talking walking distance, there would be a Sainsburys, a Tesco Metro, a Waitrose and an Iceland :) But many of the little high street shops are boarded up and empty, to let. Loads of small businesses gone to the wall :(

If I'm doing a big shop I have to go by tube to the big Tesco and Canada Water... bit of a drag tbh :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm doing a big shop I have to go by tube to the big Tesco and Canada Water... bit of a drag tbh :o:D

I am thankful for my old crate of a car, shopping's grim on the bus...I remember it well :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am thankful for my old crate of a car, shopping's grim on the bus...I remember it well :eek:

Bung it in a backpack or a sports bag and you'll be fine ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bung it in a backpack or a sports bag and you'll be fine ;)

Back in the day I would struggle onto the bus with two kids, a buggy and about 16 plastic bagloads of shopping!!! And the only people that ever helped me were other young mums in like circumstances...:rolleyes: So I still really appreciate having my wheels!! Even if they is old scruffy wheels :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back in the day I would struggle onto the bus with two kids, a buggy and about 16 plastic bagloads of shopping!!! And the only people that ever helped me were other young mums in like circumstances...:rolleyes: So I still really appreciate having my wheels!! Even if they is old scruffy wheels :D

I don't understand why we can't have purpose-built cages so that mothers can leave the house knowing their children are safely ensconced and can do no harm :eek: :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why we can't have purpose-built cages so that mothers can leave the house knowing their children are safely ensconced and can do no harm :eek: :D;)

There is always

DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!
    :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,019
    Forum Member
    Corr Duck Tape! :D

Instant orgasm! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is always

DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!
    :o:D

I'm sure my father considered it on many occasions! :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure my father considered it on many occasions! :eek: :D

And mine :D:o:o

Stuffed now, and there is still a lemon cheesecake for pud! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And mine :D:o:o

Stuffed now, and there is still a lemon cheesecake for pud! :cool:

We is having leftover stir-fry followed by Gú soufflé :):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs T got sidetracked at the pub on her way back from church I notice ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs T got sidetracked at the pub on her way back from church I notice ;):D

Quelle surprise :D

One of the Shreks is on telly, I love the shreks :D
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can assure you that I have not been to the pub, why pay for booze when the communion wine will suffice, I've been behind the altar all day :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    I can assure you that I have not been to the pub, why pay for booze when the communion wine will suffice, I've been behind the altar all day :D

Communion wine tastes like Benylin Expectorant though! :eek::p

Happy Chocolate Egg day Mrs T!! XXXXX
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »

I hope the priest kept his hands to himself! :eek: :D
This discussion has been closed.