Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 225)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,095
    Forum Member
    Wendilums wrote: »
    Deleted - double post of Barbara's pictures :o

Sorry Wendy, didn't mean to confuse.
  • Options
    WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TX_Babs wrote: »
    Sorry Wendy, didn't mean to confuse.

No probs Barbara. Will post the twitcam link on here later though so non twitterers can tune in - sounds like it will be a blast :D
  • Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    Lol

"How to punt by Phil http://pic.twitter.com/qmxu7I78 "

"We're not scared!!!! Honest!!! Rhiii Snowflake robswifejan http://pic.twitter.com/v9P7pnXG "

" Lovely pic girls http://pic.twitter.com/pChElokM x x x"

"Chilling having cream tea's wow we're civilised http://pic.twitter.com/ZKk859Gv "

what beutiful people, arnt they a good looking bunch. and my isnt snowflake scrubbed up well and pretty to boot :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well have been out for the afternoon, with my sons ex, he is not aware of course, she lives in the isle of man now and when shwe comes over we meet up, we went to a marina, and i fed the ducks, lovely day
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    what beutiful people, arnt they a good looking bunch. and my isnt snowflake scrubbed up well and pretty to boot :D

She is Sue, she'll make some chap very happy one day :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted. Best I listen to it first :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all :)
    See Josie's out ghosthunting tonight, wonder if she'll encounter any spirits and if she does what will they tell her :eek::D
    Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't agree with Will i am I love this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't agree with Will i am I love this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc

Evening Wendy, not watching and it won't load on IPad :mad::D
    Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MagStar10 wrote: »
    Evening Wendy, not watching and it won't load on IPad :mad::D
    Maggi X

BBC iplayer Maggi, that's the way to go :D
  • Options
    2Judy2Judy Posts: 4,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lerdie wrote: »
    Afternoon, Everyone, Just about to go out but thought I would ask a question IF John and Josie were ever to get back together again :D:D

John said he would only get back with Josie if she would move permanently to Oz
    1) Do you think she would go ?
    2) Do you think she would be able to leave behind her family, friends & give up her career ?
    3) Do you think she would be able to forgive John's friends for all the interference from them and anything they have said about her?
    4) And finally Do you think she would be able to be herself over there considering it is a different kind of culture ?
    Sorry 5) Do you think it would work better between them as Josie obviously makes friends alot easier then John so would be able to settle in a lot more than he did here ?

Please this is only light hearted questions, I don't want it to turn into an argument if you don't agree with other posters opinion also I do know that the very likelyhood of them ever reuniting is very low before people jump on with "It's never going to happen" but would be interested in others opinions :):p

Anyway off out so will be back later to millions of replys lol Cheerio :D xx

They re very interesting ones Yvonne, I dont remember John giving her an ultimatium of her living in Oz. When was it? In the BB house she said she would move to b....... Iraqi to be with him lol, but that was back then, I dont think she would like to give up her family, friends and career at all tbh, especially now she has a home in Bristol however if they were to compromise prehaps if they were back together, they could spend some time in Oz, say the winter, and some time in Britain in the summer, have the best of both worlds so to speak. I dont think it would be a case of one or the other, but I think she would be happy to live in Oz part of the year, especially as she loves the sun and when you see it on the tv, I think it would be a good idea.

If there were to be a choice to be made, it depends on how much she wants to be with him and only she knows that. As for his mates, I dont think it would be a problem as Josie has a way of winning people over with her sense of fun and as they are mostly now in relationships themselves, perhaps they have mellowed.
    If they were to get back together it would probably work better between them if they were away from other influences for a while, whether that be in Oz or here. Hope its not a hypothetical answer :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love this song from Adele

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ6GlkY5R2o

Has me jigging in my seat lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well switched tv on to see what was on, switched it off again, there is only so much lurking you can do, so its a toss up scrabble or read
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think it's a football night on Tv Sue :eek:
    See the Oxford gang are out to dinner :D
    Maggi X
  • Options
    irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched Adele on BBC3.....love her:)
  • Options
    Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    lerdie wrote: »
    Afternoon, Everyone, Just about to go out but thought I would ask a question IF John and Josie were ever to get back together again :D:D

John said he would only get back with Josie if she would move permanently to Oz
    1) Do you think she would go ?
    2) Do you think she would be able to leave behind her family, friends & give up her career ?
    3) Do you think she would be able to forgive John's friends for all the interference from them and anything they have said about her?
    4) And finally Do you think she would be able to be herself over there considering it is a different kind of culture ?
    Sorry 5) Do you think it would work better between them as Josie obviously makes friends alot easier then John so would be able to settle in a lot more than he did here ?

Please this is only light hearted questions, I don't want it to turn into an argument if you don't agree with other posters opinion also I do know that the very likelyhood of them ever reuniting is very low before people jump on with "It's never going to happen" but would be interested in others opinions :):p

Anyway off out so will be back later to millions of replys lol Cheerio :D xx

Evening everyone.
    Thought I'd have a go at this if you don't mind.
    1.If they did get back together, it would be because they both wanted it to work properly this time, and if they both thought Oz was the place they could both be happy, then I think she would. However John wanted to live here, so who knows.
    2. Until Josie moved back to Bristol recently she didn't see a lot of her family, so possibly. Anyway she could visit, they would keep in touch by phone/skype etc, and think of the fantastic holidays her sisters would have in Oz. If she decided the relationship was more important to her than anything else, then it would also be more important than her career.
    3.Given time and if she was completely happy she would forgive them and understand why they did what they did, and if his friends knew it was what John really wanted they would accept the situation themselves, and make amends.
    4. She should never try not to be herself, why try to change the person John fell in love with in the first place?. Can't see anything about her that wouldn't be acceptable in Oz (OK, tipsy Josie can be a bit outrageous, but I'm sure a lot of Ozzies drink too).:)

Don't worry, I know its unlikely to happen, but as the questions were asked, thought it rude not to answer. xx
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    evening all hows everyone - went for a lie-down with my book at 4pm have just woke up xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pmsl she has no mouth lol

Josie Gibson‏@Josiestweet
    Getting ready for some serious ghost hunting http://pic.twitter.com/XBjw8EUD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pmsl she has no mouth lol

Josie Gibson‏@Josiestweet
    Getting ready for some serious ghost hunting http://pic.twitter.com/XBjw8EUD

Rather her than me. Seen some of those ghost hunt shows, all a bit scary. Has Josie always been interested in this sort of thing, or is it new interest, I can't remember her mentioning it on BB or anywhere else until the last week or so?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Rather her than me. Seen some of those ghost hunt shows, all a bit scary. Has Josie always been interested in this sort of thing, or is it new interest, I can't remember her mentioning it on BB or anywhere else until the last week or so?

Hello Lizzy and all.

She said it is a new interest as she has given up drink so is looking for new outlets...:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DeanaLou wrote: »
    Hello Lizzy and all.

She said it is a new interest as she has given up drink so is looking for new outlets...:)

Good for her :) Hope it works for her, that's quite a sensible approach.
    I am trying to give up smoking, unfortunately my chosen outlet is the glass of wine I promise myself if I make it through the day without smoking :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

what can ye say ....class..... x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not into the whole ghost/ mediums/ fortune tellers etc myself :eek: but each to there own :D
    Maggi X
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched Adele on BBC3.....love her:)

ms she was magnificent was'nt she the tears were blinding me and my wean xx
This discussion has been closed.