Has DTI6300 V6.54 OAD stopped?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
Forum Member
I've been trying to update 3 DTI6300 boxes for the last 5 days, without any luck. They are all on 5.08 and won't update. The green light comes on but there is no update. I've also tried forcing OAD on 2 other boxes, which I updated a few weeks ago, again without any success. If anyone from TopUp TV reads this and has any information on when the OAD will recommence could they let me know please.

Pete :confused:

Comments

• CullimoreCullimore Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am having the same prob, been trying to update it since the update came out about 2 months ago.
    :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Cullimore wrote: »
    i am having the same prob, been trying to update it since the update came out about 2 months ago.
    :mad:
    I've only had the problem for the last 2 weeks. I have successfully updated about 20 machines prior to that. Sounds like you may have a problem with your recorder. Have you tried forcing an OAD?

Pete:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah, i have tried to force it soo many times.
    the green led comes on but never installs.

must be someway to update it.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Something must have been sorted at the TopUp TV end. Since about 21:50 yesterday, all my boxes have now upgraded. Try forcing an OAD now. :)

Pete:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tried a force update,but still wont update, the green led has been going on and off for about 2 months now.

shame you cant download the update and use the usb slot on the front.