A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 2)

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    I'm stuffed. My mum made a pie for dinner. I'd forgotten how filling pie was.

I'll never eat again.
  • johnnybgoode83johnnybgoode83 Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I always answer your posts i don't ignore anyone last time you were talking about the darkness i commented and conversation works both ways :)

Anyway hey johnny hows the time off anymore forays into the world of clothing :p

And i just go into town we have a Blue Banana have they answered your request for a refund ?

All good, if a bit quiet. I tried to order some clothes of Jacamo but my debit card wouldn't go through so I ordered NCIS seasons 1 to 8 and Alphas season 1 from Amazon instead :D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    And sounds like you had an interesting lecture and lets face it defamation on FB and Twitter is rife and the moment so on topic too :p

It certainly was interesting :D
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha LM i avoid the perfume counter at Boots i end usually end up coming feel light headed and a little high :D

And sounds like you had an interesting lecture and lets face it defamation on FB and Twitter is rife and the moment so on topic too :p

Haha far enough
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha far enough

Wow i sound illiterate in my last post Keyboard giving me jip i swear :p

And haha johnny if all else fails Amazon i was on there earlier wondering if i should pre-order but i hate pre-ordrering.

And goody CNBc glad your enjoying your time back at Uni.

And listening to ellie Goulding (again) in preperation for her new album it always amazies mt that 2 and a half years on i still love and listen to it like i bought it yesterday you get that with so few albums.
    Forum Member
    And goody CNBc glad your enjoying your time back at Uni.

Oh I am :D Second week already! Last week was mostly intro lectures but proper lectures start this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I am :D Second week already! Last week was mostly intro lectures but proper lectures start this week.

Ease you in gently them bam :p
    Forum Member
    The family have put the golf on again (they're obsessed, I doubt they'd notice if I wasn't here) so I'm upstairs watching stuff on youtube
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    The family have put the golf on again (they're obsessed, I doubt they'd notice if I wasn't here) so I'm upstairs watching stuff on youtube

Ooh golf its bad not as bad as bowls though or cricket two equally dull sports :o
    Forum Member
    Ease you in gently them bam :p

I think that's the idea :D
    Ooh golf its bad not as bad as bowls though or cricket two equally dull sports :o

I bet One to One members love bowls :D Cricket isn't too bad though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha your enjoying it now i'll get back they start to hand round asignments :p

And haha probably it doesn't require concentration so more time on the laptops :p and Cricket as a child was cruelty tea on the lawn no thanks wheres the exit :D

And i was just pondering after shopping on ye old amazon why is it these days people cannot just release an album without having to have a deluxe edition what is the point either have the four extra tracks on there or not and as for r-releases just do not even go there :mad:
    Forum Member
    Haha your enjoying it now i'll get back they start to hand round asignments :p

And haha probably it doesn't require concentration so more time on the laptops :p and Cricket as a child was cruelty tea on the lawn no thanks wheres the exit :D

I've already got an assignment to do and it's due by September 29th! It's an essay on Competition Law. Well anything that doesn't require concentration is probably a good thing as far as the Apple trainees are concerned :p I don't know what kind of attention spans they have. The One to One sessions are either half an hour or an hour long.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've already got an assignment to do and it's due by September 29th! It's an essay on Competition Law. Well anything that doesn't require concentration is probably a good thing as far as the Apple trainees are concerned :p I don't know what kind of attention spans they have. The One to One sessions are either half an hour or an hour long.

Thats three weeks or so should be fine depending on the conent and word count :p

And who knows i would zone out after 3 minutes let alone half hour :D
  • johnnybgoode83johnnybgoode83 Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Evening. What's everyone up to? I'm playing some Paul Brady to unwind after a hard day :p
    Forum Member
    Evening. What's everyone up to? I'm playing some Paul Brady to unwind after a hard day :p

Trying to watch the NBC Nightly News on CNBC. My TV's playing up though :(
    Thats three weeks or so should be fine depending on the conent and word count :p

And who knows i would zone out after 3 minutes let alone half hour :D

It's about Competition Law and is 2000 words or less. If I was stuck in a One to One session I'd be humming songs and thinking about Ocean Finance TV :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your watching high brow CNBC im watching Rude Tube some guy on a skateboard just got plowed down by a van was brutal its amazing what passes for tv :D

If i were in a one to one i'd be sitting outside the cafe across the road procrastinating :D
    Forum Member
    Your watching high brow CNBC im watching Rude Tube some guy on a skateboard just got plowed down by a van was brutal its amazing what passes for tv :D

If i were in a one to one i'd be sitting outside the cafe across the road procrastinating :D

I always watch the NBC Nightly News. It's a kind of routine for me now. I should watch Rude Tube though, it sounds brilliant :D I think the Apple trainees should watch it. What would you be doing in the cafe? Reading the newspaper? Filling out a PPI claim back form? :p
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a heads up

Pink and Carly Rae Jepsen's album have leaked
    Forum Member
    Morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Recently Ab Fab before bed for me :D and its on channel 4 and E4 its a show with internet sensations so guy hit by a van or a random guy making his own home made music video's i sayto each their own :D And No probably downing Esperesso and Chain smoking whilst hiding behind a paper 'please don't make me go back' :D:p

And i hate leaks LM this is why album sales have plummeted there needs to be more serious repercussions for these tools who leak at the end of the day its a job for these artists and we all need to make a crust so just stop with the leaks :mad:

And morning Mimi Hows You ?
    Forum Member
    Morning! I'm leaving the house soon.
    Forum Member
    Anyone else looking forward to Strictly starting? I am! I love it. :) So much better than the X Factor, in my opinion.

Strictly means one thing - winter is coming! :) My favourite season for a number of reasons: Mum's homemade stew/soup, winter boots/hats/scarves/gloves/coats, sitting in front of the fire with mugs of tea/hot chocolate whilst it's raining/snowing outside. :D I love winter!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes i haven't watched it for a while but with genuine Eye Candy and an exciting line up yes i am :

And i love Winter too (Autumn is cool too musn't forget it :p) i love going down to the beach when its blustery being able to dress down when you go out downton Abbey on the Tv and of course the inevitable and aways much appreciated Xmas decorations and my Mariah Carey Xmas album nothing says winter like Mariah muredering a couple of hymns :p

And another busy day CNBC :p
    Forum Member
    Yes i haven't watched it for a while but with genuine Eye Candy and an exciting line up yes i am :

And i love Winter too (Autumn is cool too musn't forget it :p) i love going down to the beach when its blustery being able to dress down when you go out downton Abbey on the Tv and of course the inevitable and aways much appreciated Xmas decorations and my Mariah Carey Xmas album nothing says winter like Mariah muredering a couple of hymns :p

And another busy day CNBC :p

:D I'm not a fan of Mariah's style of singing, it has to be said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    :D I'm not a fan of Mariah's style of singing, it has to be said.

I went throh a stage as a teenager when i genuinely thought she was better than slice bread :D

And herxmas album s great whilst decoratig you tree:p
This discussion has been closed.