Options

Chantelle finds love again with Rav Wilding

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    rfonzo wrote: »
    You have answered your own question. Two years ago he was engaged to a women who was not particularly famous (I remember seeing them as a couple in a photo shoot in OK magazine). Then he breaks off that engagement to go out with Imogen Thomas and now he has moved on to Chantelle. It seems that he is desperate to go out with women who will secure him magazine deals and thus keep him in the spotlight, that is his agenda. I think he is desperate to be a celebrity who has no discernible talent.

He's not my type and I don't think I've ever actually seen him in anything but he was going out with a (non-famous) girl I know for most of this year - they split up about a month or so ago and he called her on Saturday night to let her know the Chantelle story was coming out. I think he's a bit of a sapppy twerp from what I heard. Am sure he'll be very happy with Chantelle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Chantelle looks great in the OK spread. In much better shape then she's been before.

Her and Rav look nice together!
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rockroby wrote: »
    Rav was my favorite in the BB 11 house.

I don't recall Rav Wilding being a hm in BB11.....:confused:;):D:rolleyes:
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    I don't recall Rav Wilding being a hm in BB11.....:confused:;):D:rolleyes:

He went in as part of the ignore the obvious twist with a film crew.It was shown on BBLB and not the main show:)