Looks like Denise Welsh has left the toyboy

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Oh him..:D

Thanks.:)
    Yes HIM !
    You could cut the sexual tension emanating from her with a knife. She wanted him SO baaaaad.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
    Forum Member
    According to Den on loose women, she's still with Lincoln and spent yesterday with him.
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    SoapWorld wrote: »
    According to Den on loose women, she's still with Lincoln and spent yesterday with him.

I know she is probably holding back so she can make a bit of money from the papers:rolleyes: but don't you think how she said it was a bit forced?
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    I know she is probably holding back so she can make a bit of money from the papers:rolleyes: but don't you think how she said it was a bit forced?

i agree it was forced. she did say not the cancel their flights out to the wedding but i don't think the wedding will go ahead.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Denise mention what the row was about?
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Did Denise mention what the row was about?

no but I expect it will be in "exclusive" interview soon :rolleyes:
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said he bought her stuff mothers day and do not believe what you read in the papers.

Said on loose woman today from the horses mouth.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said he bought her stuff mothers day and do not believe what you read in the papers.

Said on loose woman today from the horses mouth.

She said.
    I wonder why this has popped up if all's well in Welchworld?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/denise-welch-battles-save-wedding-1755586
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was rather strange she usually is quite vocal about her personal life holding nothing back.

But typical Denise Welch the subject had to be brought up about the current situation with her relationship with this new fella.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It did sound forced. It was all set up nicely by Jane too, who asked the question. Very rehearsed.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,924
    Forum Member
    There was an item where the women and old hags talked about there Mother's Day.

Denise said it was the first one she'd had without her mum. Showed a picture of her laying in bed with her younger son and a bunch of flowers. She said Lincoln was there despite what people might of read.

Then I'm guessing the one who is like an iceberg (not much up top with the bulk below the desk) and a voice that could sink the Titanic had a producer in her lughole chirpping away to ask Denise a question.

So we had from out of nowhere, "I've didn't see yesterday's papers what did they say?"

To which the virginal Denise who's never had more than a penis colada to moisten her tonsils said, the wedding was on and not cancelled.

No denial of a split, no explaination.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    So after seeing Denise on Loose Women it looks like the whole "split with toyboy" items in the media were a publicity stunt!! The wedding is still on, apparently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
    Forum Member
    It did seem a little forced I admit, I hope all is well though.
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SoapWorld wrote: »
    Didn't she say everything was fine with Tim when they had already split up?
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said.
    I wonder why this has popped up if all's well in Welchworld?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/denise-welch-battles-save-wedding-1755586

Well, more fool her 'friends' if they were willing to shed £1000 for her wedding and more fool her if she's only keeping the plans going so to 'save face'. None of that rings true and sounds ridiculous. Denise fibbed about her split with Tim, to start with and then the whole thing exploded. Perhaps she should have just kept quiet about her engagement until she'd given the relationship a bit more time. I know I've slagged her off before, here on DS, but I do have a bit of sympathy for her because she does have a knack of pressing the self-destruct button. Happy, well-adjusted people don't do that repeatedly.
    Forum Member
    So after seeing Denise on Loose Women it looks like the whole "split with toyboy" items in the media were a publicity stunt!! The wedding is still on, apparently.

Or.....the wedding is the publicity stunt!!! :)

If celebs can have babies for the fame and fortune and split before the child is born would anyone consider getting married as a nice little earner from a magazine?

I don't think Denise would go that far.
    Forum Member
    It did sound forced. It was all set up nicely by Jane too, who asked the question. Very rehearsed.

Thinking about it, surely these women would have sat round gossiping before the show and the subject was raised. Or don't Loose Women do the celeb gossip anymore and it's all politics and fiscal policies?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    haha that last sentence sounds familiar.....have you met Justin Bieber, off topic but relevant really:D what were you saying about him;)
    None of us here know the people generally it is a showbiz gossip forum for good and bad, mostly bad (especially when it comes to Denise):p

ROFL :D ...... busted or what?!!!!!! :D:D:D

What a hypocrite.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    We know her from her shoving herself in our faces in papers & on telly for filthy lucre when she has no discernible talent & is just a monotonous drunk . Therefore we judge on that.
    You on the other hand know NONE of us on here, so take your own advice & stop "spewing hatred on people you don't even know".
    Pot....meet kettle.:)

Truth hurts?
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise is a woman riddled with issues/emotional problems. I cant see her sustaining any relationship until she sorts herself out.She came over very disturbed on CBB and seems to crave attention from men.
    She has depression, alcohol issues , is unable to be faithful and shes very unstable.
    The last thing she needs is to be rushing into marriage again. A good therapist would be a better idea.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scroll down for Loose Women vid. I get the feeling Jane McDonald doesn't like her that much. So leaving the house with your belongings in boxes doesn't amount to an even temporary split, and rowing in public doesn't show up the strains in a relationship? Riiiiight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2291667/Denise-Welch-hits-split-rumours-spending-time-apart-fianc-Lincoln-Townley.html
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After Denise Welch explains that all's well, she looked relieved to have got the explanation out of the way. Because of her past denials, I just don't believe her.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't long ago that she appeared on Piers Morgan show and basically said they are really happy together and now this? Seems like a big publicity stunt.
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she say everything was fine with Tim when they had already split up?

That's how I remember it too. Typical Denise, an embarrassment to herself and everyone around her.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ROFL :D ...... busted or what?!!!!!! :D:D:D

What a hypocrite.

:D:D:D:D:D