Options

EE - Episode Thread - Old viewers should tune in - Nasty Nick returns home to Ma!

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Not Dottie :(
    I think Dottie's days are numbered now that videotapes are all but obsolete. Although if I was Dot, I'd still refrain from playing any that she may mysteriously come by.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone doin as phil says and walking out was the only let down. I think it would e interesting if it was doscoveredthat tosh wasn't fertile at all. Abi is rapid ally beconing interesting now and I'm warning g to new ben. Nice to see donna, Liam and pam on screen again and donna is finally getting more frequent appearances despite only being one or two scenes an episode at the moment. I like Rebecca and kush. Charlie and ronnie are my favorite ee couple and hope nick doesn't spoil their relationship/his grandchilds health. Lola finally returns and this panicking over lexi seems to be settled for now. Glad alfie and linda were not in the episode at all as they have been over exposed and alfie despite ring in all last weeks episodes as over the too and really fustrated me and put me off a few of the episodes. Best of all was that johnny was in it and his storyline is picking up again ;)
  • Options
    Suzanne_EnnazusSuzanne_Ennazus Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Ronnie knows doesn't she?

We don't know the rest. I guess this week we will find out everything you mentioned and it will start making sense.

I don't remember him telling Ronnie he isn't really in the police. I'm sure she said the other day that he's a police man.
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't remember him telling Ronnie he isn't really in the police. I'm sure she said the other day that he's a police man.

He told her last week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member

No, Charlie told her. After she told him she killed Carl and he convinced her to stay in Walford, he admitted that he wasn't a policeman and had helped Nick fake his own death.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol do people actually watch EE or just have it on in the back ground?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Good episode, really enjoyed this.
    Ronnie and Charlie are just adorable and seem so genuine.
    Phil is just ridiculous but what's new there?
    I like the way they're developing Dean's character - showing how messed up and damaged he is and how that contributed to his lashing out at Linda. It's interesting to see them not paint a villain in black and white but rather develop the character to show how and why they've ended up that way; he's no 2D baddie.
    Nick...yeah he can be a bit panto but he still has that shock factor - looking forward to seeing more of him but he doesn't need to outstay his welcome.
    Lola is always deadwood to me, could have done without her reappearance as well as Ben acting like he's king of the square again but c'est la vie.
    LOVE psycho Abi.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Dottie's days are numbered now that videotapes are all but obsolete. Although if I was Dot, I'd still refrain from playing any that she may mysteriously come by.

Forget about Dotty I hear Michael is coming back from the black stygian depths Hades! :o

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbdd3zE8l31rprz3po1_500.jpg
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Does no one wonder why Charlie's never at work?!!!
    They are not allowed to:p
    They slept together 😱
    Like a sleep over ?
    John Dough wrote: »
    How long is it since Nick was last in an episode?:confused:
    He has actually only been in 204 episodes since 1985
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Ben is bi I reckon.
    Bi-lingual ? Did he learn to speak German in the Chokey ?
    dottzie38 wrote: »
    Here we go shut up Sharon shut up Phil I'm sure he doesn't want to be a bloody Mitchell erghh
    Philth doesn't understand the concept of Veronica becoming a Cotton. :p
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Philth, you ARE Philth.
    and always will be Philth
    lola_skye wrote: »
    I would not trust Tosh with my child. In fact I wouldn't trust her with any child
    Not even if the house was on fire ?
    klendathu wrote: »
    He's so panto , but I can't help liking Nick Cotton
    He's a bad boy :o
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it really a year ago that Janine, Michael and then David carried the show until Christmas 2013?
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Was it really a year ago that Janine, Michael and then David carried the show until Christmas 2013?

I know, and I really wish all three were still in the show. :(

Especially Michael as he can now never return - I thought SJS was just fantastic in the role (and it was due to his input entirely that Michael became such an original character).

Imagine the Sith Lord in Walford now - stalking around like a human praying mantis and dishing out forensic insults to all and sundry! :D
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss all 3
  • Options
    secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »

NICK!! "Surprise" - So great to see Nick back. (I'd like to see some Nick and Shirley scenes when she returns, I know they haven't met but I reckon they would spark off one another well and Nick and Ian, of course!) I really just love that Nick is back.:D

It would be great if Nick and Shirley got together as a couple.

Please, powers that be, send Abi to live with her mother - she can't act and is an obnoxious, self centred character (like her mother).
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    It would be great if Nick and Shirley got together as a couple.

Please, powers that be, send Abi to live with her mother - she can't act and is an obnoxious, self centred character (like her mother).

There is just something about Nick and Shirley characters that would work, even as friends. I can see them having some proper banter and sparking off one another. Would be interesting and fun to see. I do hope they get some scenes together.:)

I cannot stand Abi. The acting leaves a lot to be desired and she is very much self absorbed. Maybe taking her down a darker route may help. Though I would much prefer to see them revisit Masoods' darker side.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a crush on Abi!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    so Nick now has anew catchphrase Ello Son:D next it be Ello Ma Zzzzzzzz