What a fantastic show all round, but who's in danger tonight?

yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well done BBC. For once lovely dresses, great music and a fabulous all round show. But who's in danger? Steve ?

Comments

• Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy, Sunetra, Steve, possibly Mark????
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judy ...... She's been in way too long
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Sunetra, I gave her 3 votes, Judy needs to go.
  • sambadansambadan Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Due to there being 3 ties on the judges board I fear a monumentally controversial bottom two tonight.
    A recipe for trouble. I genuinely believe that NOBODY is safe!!
  • The SwampsterThe Swampster Posts: 8,384
    Forum Member
    Such a high standard. I'd guess Judy and Sunetra for the dance off, but it could be anyone. I hope Simon isn't in it. He really doesn't deserve to be, but there are so many good dancers this year.
  • primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    got to agree, an impressive show, think its really got to be judy or steve to go.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It should be Judy but who knows?
  • abigail1234abigail1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a high standard. I'd guess Judy and Sunetra for the dance off, but it could be anyone. I hope Simon isn't in it. He really doesn't deserve to be, but there are so many good dancers this year.

I'd say Judy and Sunetra with Judy going tonight / tomorrow, but of course it depends on their fan base. Steve possibly
  • missmuffett27missmuffett27 Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    primer wrote: »
    got to agree, an impressive show, think its really got to be judy or steve to go.

I gave my 3 votes online to Steve, so hopefully not in dance off. Thats for sunetra and judy ,with latter to go!!
    A fantastic,entertainment show allround tonight.
  • yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave my 3 votes online to Steve, so hopefully not in dance off. Thats for sunetra and judy ,with latter to go!!
    A fantastic,entertainment show allround tonight.

That venue is spectacular and it just shows that the BBC CAN pull out all the stops sometimes. Must cost a fortune to put on, but well done absolutely everyone. I do fear for Steve and Sunetra.:) :):)
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Judy ...... She's been in way too long

I concur!
  • AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunetra :cry: and Steve I think ........

should be Judy but will be interesting to see if she lands in the DO.......if not, will prove how much support she has
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunetra, Steve, Mark, and Judy imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I think that Sunetra could be in danger tonight. Hopefully, fingers crossed she isn't, but if she is in the DO it should be against Judy and Judy will go, but if it's Sunetra against anyone else, it's anyone's guess. :(
  • tealovertealover Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huge congratulations to everybody involved in the production of that extravaganza!!

Absolutely superb!!

Tonight I have voted for Steve and Ola, and I fear for Sunetra......I hope that the public will now recognise that for Judy to stay at the expense of anybody else would just be totally wrong!!!
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judy & Steve
  • BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any of Judy, Steve, Sunetra, Mark and Jake if you ask me. The leaderboard is that tight that it really does come down to who the public votes for.
  • primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    I gave my 3 votes online to Steve, so hopefully not in dance off.

i thought he looked incredibly miserable tonight. and the dance wasn't that great, which is why he comes into my personal bottom two. i think sunetra is a better all-rounder, but there's probably not a lot in it.
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be another suprise in the bottom two but for me should be Steve and Judy with Judy going.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Sunetra, Judy, and an outside chance of Mark.
  • yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Any of Judy, Steve, Sunetra, Mark and Jake if you ask me. The leaderboard is that tight that it really does come down to who the public votes for.

And the tied scores don't help the middle couples. The bottom couple should have one point, not 5 !! That's the one thing that really irritates me. I know why the BBC does it, after the Tom Chambers thing, but WHY ??? It's never happened again. Top couple of 9 should get 9 points, bottom couple 1.
  • myla5trolomyla5trolo Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the show tonight, best so far this season!

Really feel that Pixie + Caroline (B2 bounce) are the only 2 that actually ARE safe!
    Am hoping for Judy/Sunetra with Judy to go. At least it'd be on a positive for her.
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Judy should leave but I think it will be Sunetra as that dance was a mess... as much as I like Brendan he seemed to use it as a showcase for himself and Sunetra looked really awkward next to the backing dancers who were over-used.

I think Sunetra V Steve in the bottom 2, but as others have said, pretty much anything could happen!
  • jocris2001jocris2001 Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Sunetra in bottom 2 dance-off with Judy (or Simon).

I hope Simon gets enough public votes. Being on top of the Judges' leaderboard doesn't deserve to be in the bottom 2.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised people are saying Mark, together with Simon my favourite tonight. Judy still popular - Sunetra and Steve I think are unsafe.