Where's Coach Trip?

Comments

• shoppingqueenshoppingqueen Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    they are supposed to have made a christmas coach trip, it will be the last coach trip! there is some info about it on the net, so some contestants seem to have been filmed! its not scheduled at all! the one last year started about this time and lasted 3 weeks (with breaks over Christmas actual days). will really miss the series!
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The rumours about a Christmas Coach Trip seem to have just been rumours.
  • Hugh LetdownHugh Letdown Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seem to suppose to remember that that's not what I heard according to something I saw somewhere.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    I seem to suppose to remember that that's not what I heard according to something I saw somewhere.

That's cleared that up then.
  • howardlhowardl Posts: 5,120
    Forum Member
    It's had it's day, people have wised up to it, just like treasure hunt,
    When it first started people didn't realise what it was about , it was novel, now people play up to it, being controversial etc
  • Rebel StimsonRebel Stimson Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lasted for 10 minutes of this latest series. It reminded me of the poor mans generation game.
  • shoppingqueenshoppingqueen Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Brendan said on The Wright Stuff today that Coach Trip is just being "rested" whilst it's MOT is being done and will return in future but the new series gives them more freedom to go where they want!
  • Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    The question is - would Coach Trip be coming back if Brendan's Mystery Tour was a success?
  • joel turcottejoel turcotte Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The question is - would Coach Trip be coming back if Brendan's Mystery Tour was a success?

Maybe not, but the important thing is somebody is listening and will give the Coach Trippies what they want - great !
  • teacup333teacup333 Posts: 211
    Forum Member
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    teacup333 wrote: »
    just seen the posting on FB - yippeeee! :D

I haven't had a post from FB...:(
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Days!!! :)
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

*jumps up and down*
  • davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic news, one of the best and most original programmes of the new Millenium.....
  • Gripper StebsonGripper Stebson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mmm... hope they don't go and over do it again though, i.e. a 9 week(5 days per week) series, then just a couple of weeks without it, then a 3 week Celebrity Coach Trip, then a couple of weeks without, then another 9 week long series! Even some fans got fed up of it being on so often before. Should be restricted to just one series per calendar year really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is good news! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mmm... hope they don't go and over do it again though, i.e. a 9 week(5 days per week) series, then just a couple of weeks without it, then a 3 week Celebrity Coach Trip, then a couple of weeks without, then another 9 week long series! Even some fans got fed up of it being on so often before. Should be restricted to just one series per calendar year really.

Monday to Friday episodes all year would be fine by me.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Coach Trip series available as a complete box set...?
    In my opinion the very first Coach Trip was the best:) I really enjoyed that - no annoying schemers bumping folk off after just 24 hours just good old fashioned bitching and people who don't get along. I liked Pasquale :p
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we have a date yet? One of the memorable celebrity CT's for me included the odious John McCririck and his equally odious wife. Up until then I had always seen her as a down trodden cabbage, tied to him and the kitchen sink. This made me realise she had taught him all the supercilious nastiness he knows.He also ,of course, picked and ate the contents of, his nose throughout their SHORT experience.YUK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If only they would look at the voting rules this series and make it more difficult for team-ups. The last couple of series have been badly affected by the 'old coachmates gang' sticking together and killing off the new ones almost instantly, especially in the last 2 weeks which are like a bloodbath. To prevent that, how about

1 - automatic immunity from the vote if you were yellow-carded the previous day. That would help reduce the 'new coachmate churn' significantly and make the process much more challenging,
    2 - random card-swap days, where if the yellow-carders pass a certain task they could hand it on to anyone else they wished,
    3 - two-yellow-card days, where the bottom two couples got a card each,
    4 - at least one instant red card day,
    5 - random immunities,
    6 - team yellows, automatically given out to the team that loses the task, and no nominations that day.

I'm for increasing the game-fixing difficulty, making the red card harder and increasing the paranoia ....
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yay best news ever hope they don't do any celebrity ones tho
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Message from Brendan on FB: Brendan's Love Cruise - Starts Monday 2nd December on More4 at 09:20 B x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I keep checking the schedules, but Coach Trip has not made an appearance yet. :( I thought it was going to be on after the present series of Four In A Bed finished. FIAB is having a long series so far (I like FIAB too, so am not that unhappy)

Am looking forward to Coach Trip returning. :cool:
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Message from Brendan on FB: Brendan's Love Cruise - Starts Monday 2nd December on More4 at 09:20 B x

What'll that entail? Are they ditching the coach and heading for a cruise ship?! :eek::D