Water runs from my nose when I bend over

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    Let us know what it is, I like to check on my diagnostic abilities! :D

I will try to remember to ask her Ive a few other things I need to ask about.
    One is that I wake up at least 4 or 5 times a night with numb hands/arms

I did mention it last time but as I was walking out the door, she said it was the way I sleep... but I get it in the day as well. I can be just sitting watching TV and they start to tingle and then go numb.
    So Ive tied a knot in my finger to remind me to ask her about that again. :D
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    littleweed wrote: »
    No no head injury at all. It is salty but no colour. I do live near lots of fields with rapeseed crop.. Funny to get allergies after all these years :D

Never say that . At 54 I had a massive anaphylactic shock due to neurofen which I had taken all my life.Allergies can occour at any stage .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let us know what it is, I like to check on my diagnostic abilities! :D

Thye wernt much appreciated elsewhere ;)
    LOL

But me too , I love to know I was right !!!!
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

Ah well, win some, lose some! :D
  • Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL

Do you play that game with medical programmes where you have to guess the diagnosis before the doctor says it - or am I the only sad person that does this. I play it with Embarrassing Illnesses and Casualty mainly! I often amaze my husband or friends who are watching telly with me - it's a bit of a party piece!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you play that game with medical programmes where you have to guess the diagnosis before the doctor says it - or am I the only sad person that does this. I play it with Embarrassing Illnesses and Casualty mainly! I often amaze my husband or friends who are watching telly with me - it's a bit of a party piece!

:o Yes I do! Started with Dr Finlay's Casebook and Emergency Ward 10 when I was a kid (I'm old!), and I still do it. I think I'd make a great doctor up to the point where I actually have to treat someone!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh Yes , Greys ,, ER , anything .I used to love ER as they rareny diagnosed them before test and I would shout out " pulmonary fibroses " etc before they got him sorted !!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    I was saying exactly the same thing to my OH, this afternoon. Mine runs when I bend over and also when I'm eating :confused:
    Its been like that since I had a cold a couple of months ago
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Yes , Greys ,, ER , anything .I used to love ER as they rareny diagnosed them before test and I would shout out " pulmonary fibroses " etc before they got him sorted !!!!

Keep going .. You know you have cracked it when you ahead of house:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catkate10 wrote: »
    I was saying exactly the same thing to my OH, this afternoon. Mine runs when I bend over and also when I'm eating :confused:
    Its been like that since I had a cold a couple of months ago

Yay another strange person!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you been swimming?

This often happens to Mr Bitch after swimming underwater or diving. He's a terrible hypochondriac, so I told him it's perfectly normal. Secretly, I think he has a big gap where his brain used to be and it fills up with water when he's submerged.
  • ffawkesffawkes Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For water running from the nose try a tap on the head.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigBitch wrote: »
    Have you been swimming?

This often happens to Mr Bitch after swimming underwater or diving. He's a terrible hypochondriac, so I told him it's perfectly normal. Secretly, I think he has a big gap where his brain used to be and it fills up with water when he's submerged.

No not been swimming. Its started up again today.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    I've not been swimming recently either:p

Mine's in my right nostril:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had this last year, I do suffer from hayfever but this was out of season for me, I was puzzled by it but it did eventually stop after a couple of months.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this for months now! Drives me crazy.
  • Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o Yes I do! Started with Dr Finlay's Casebook and Emergency Ward 10 when I was a kid (I'm old!), and I still do it. I think I'd make a great doctor up to the point where I actually have to treat someone!

Me too, I'm too absent minded, I'd wander off and forget about them and they'd probably die of neglect!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr didn't know what it was but gave me script for some steroid nose spray... I wont be taken that.
  • mummypiggetmummypigget Posts: 12,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dr didn't know what it was but gave me script for some steroid nose spray... I wont be taken that.

Can I ask why not? (Not being cantankerous:D) Can you imagine the muscles on your sinus'?!?!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask why not? (Not being cantankerous:D) Can you imagine the muscles on your sinus'?!?!:eek:

Because I don't have any other symptoms.. No pain no swellings nothing. I really don't think steroids should be used to treat something that's not a problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because I don't have any other symptoms.. No pain no swellings nothing. I really don't think steroids should be used to treat something that's not a problem.

Well if it's not a problem, why did you post about it?!!!

Corticosteroids are often given by nasal spray for allergies, they're very effective. There are lots of different types of steroids, the ones you get for allergies are very mild, so you're not going to change sex, never fear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if it's not a problem, why did you post about it?!!!

Corticosteroids are often given by nasal spray for allergies, they're very effective. There are lots of different types of steroids, the ones you get for allergies are very mild, so you're not going to change sex, never fear.

I just wondered what is was. Anything wrong with that?? :confused:

I don't think I'm going to change sex if I take the spray.. I just don't see the point if its not a problem. Sometimes taking medication can make things worse ( you don't find out till you stop the medication) and then you have to take it for life.
  • bob fossilbob fossil Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you a teapot?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob fossil wrote: »
    Are you a teapot?

Yes... a little one
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member