Another Simpsons Charaters getting killed off.

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,786
    Forum Member
    tomvoxx wrote:
    Me too :o

I'm sure that they wouldn't axe Abe and I think if we lost Agnes Skinner then Seymour would become marginalised. His role as principal has been shaped by his relationship with his mother. If she went it would totally change him. If we have to lose anyone then I'd vote for the Sea Captain or Bumblebee Man either of whom are minor characters who have enough presence to be mourned but not so much as to be irreplaceable.
    Sea Captain or Bumblebee Man are not really known by enough characters to be killed off. The death would have to affect one of the regular characters IMO. Maybe Helen Lovejoy or one of Millhouses parents.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be someone who doesn't add anything like Millhouses Dad, Sideshow Mel, one of the police officers, a teacher etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 414
    Forum Member
    Miss Hoover, she hasnt featured in ages or Barney his character has been boring for years now.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lisa :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my bet is someone like Lenny or Carl.... but could be someone like Smithers.
    Wont be anyone within the immediate simpsons family! Milhouses Dad is a good bet, hes enough of a character for people to give attention to his death, while not strong enough to be actually properly missed!
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aliasjones wrote:
    Maybe the film will revive Simpsons' mania.

I hope not, 20 years of the simpsons is enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "what popular characters have died this past year?... if you said marvin monroe and bleeding gums murphy...then you are wrong...they were never popular"

137th episode spectacular? was that the number?
  • TMLS313TMLS313 Posts: 3,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craggers wrote:
    "what popular characters have died this past year?... if you said marvin monroe and bleeding gums murphy...then you are wrong...they were never popular"

137th episode spectacular? was that the number?

Aye, that's the one.