Tori spelling having emergency surgery

chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Due to complications after having c section.Is it any wonder when you have a c section less than ayear after a previous one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2205243/Tori-Spelling-emergency-surgery-hospitalised-C-section-complications.html

Silly woman,she must have known there would be risks so why not be safe and go on the pill or stop having sex for a while

Comments

• BlastoffBlastoff Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Oh my goodness @ her face

Never used to think she was that ugly in her Beverly Hills 90210 days but now :eek:

Anyway on a nicer note I hope she and baby are in good health.
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dat face
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Sadly, she inherited her dad's looks.
  • BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leave her alone -- she's gorgeous!!!

:D
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Due to complications after having c section.Is it any wonder when you have a c section less than ayear after a previous one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2205243/Tori-Spelling-emergency-surgery-hospitalised-C-section-complications.html

Silly woman,she must have known there would be risks so why not be safe and go on the pill or stop having sex for a while

Yet another warning to all women - breastfeeding does NOT prevent you ovulating!!

Out of interest, I think she's now had 4 babies delivered by c-section, is this advisable? I haven't had any, so don't know much about them. My sister in law has had 2 and was advised it would be more complicated if a third was also c-section... Are the celebrities allowed more because they're special or something?!

Also - her face - :eek: - and her odd breasts - :eek:
    Plastic surgery... just say no! :o
  • JaccobabeJaccobabe Posts: 27,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had that innocent and little bit stupid look on 90210, but at least it looked natural.

Now...
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    Yet another warning to all women - breastfeeding does NOT prevent you ovulating!!

Out of interest, I think she's now had 4 babies delivered by c-section, is this advisable? I haven't had any, so don't know much about them. My sister in law has had 2 and was advised it would be more complicated if a third was also c-section... Are the celebrities allowed more because they're special or something?!

Also - her face - :eek: - and her odd breasts - :eek:
    Plastic surgery... just say no! :o

My cousin had 4 by c-section. After the 3rd she was advised that her womb could rupture (due to the scar). She did successfully have a 4th with no complications but did stop at that....!
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow what has happened to her face????

she isn't the girl I remember her as.
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    My friend has had 4 c sectionsand is planning more.

It may not be advisable but theey will do them,what else are they going to do?

My friend had reason to have them (doesnt dialate she tried with the babies)

HOwever they do seem to be seen as an easy option, they arent
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her face looks completely unrecognisable in that first pic. Wow.

I best know her from the early 90s TV movie Death of a Cheerleader, in which she plays the most beautiful and popular girl at school...you'd never think she'd have once played such a role by looking at her now. Scary.

Hope she and baby will be okay though.
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I hope she'll make a good recovery.
    She doesn't look great in that photograph. To be honest though, she was never that beautiful. Even in 90210 when she was much younger her co stars Jenny Garth and Shannon Doherty were far prettier.Tori really relied on lots of make up and a good hair cut.
    And I suppose with four children including a new baby, dolling herself up is way down her list of priorities just at the moment.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't Octomum had all hers via c-sections?