Not very expensive websites to buy clothes

anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi,
I thought we can share here our favourite,not so very expensive websites to buy clothes. I've found everything5pounds.com very affordable and they have a great collection. What is your favourite?:)

Comments

• AneesaAneesa Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you ordered things from there? I've always been a bit sceptical of buying things from the website. I've seen lovely things but just think it's too good to be true.
  • anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aneesa wrote: »
    Have you ordered things from there? I've always been a bit sceptical of buying things from the website. I've seen lovely things but just think it's too good to be true.

I've ordered for the first time couple of days ago,still haven't received. I'll let you know my opinion once i tried them on. I was also bit worried,so only ordered two tops and a shoe to start with. :)
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love missguided :) I just want to buy everything there it hurts
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anirose26 wrote: »
    I've ordered for the first time couple of days ago,still haven't received. I'll let you know my opinion once i tried them on. I was also bit worried,so only ordered two tops and a shoe to start with. :)

Oh ok,please let me know if their good,I've seen some nice shoes&dresses online but don't know whether to buy it. Also how much was delivery?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ok,please let me know if their good,I've seen some nice shoes&dresses online but don't know whether to buy it. Also how much was delivery?

I've got mine today. I'm really pleased with one top,i thought it is a great value,another top looks ok on me,bit loose even though i ordered the correct size. After reading few reviews on shoes,i went for larger size(7) than mine(51/2) and i'm pleased it fits perfectly and looks great. Going to order some more tops and dresses,have to be little bit careful though with the sizes,better read reviews before order.

Delivery charge increases with the weight. For my delivery (two tops&one shoe),it was 4.75 something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love missguided :) I just want to buy everything there it hurts

Thats a good website. Thanks for sharing. I've got my eyes on few of them. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anirose26 wrote: »
    I've got mine today. I'm really pleased with one top,i thought it is a great value,another top looks ok on me,bit loose even though i ordered the correct size. After reading few reviews on shoes,i went for larger size(7) than mine(51/2) and i'm pleased it fits perfectly and looks great. Going to order some more tops and dresses,have to be little bit careful though with the sizes,better read reviews before order.

Delivery charge increases with the weight. For my
    delivery (two tops&one shoe),it was 4.75 something.

Hmm might have to order a few things then! At £5 each who can resist?!
    I was looking at a pair of heels on the site,I'm usually a size 4, do you think I should order a size 5?

The delivery charges are pretty reasonable to be honest.
    Thanks for replying :)
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I am totally in love with Forever 21 at the moment :)

They only have three stores in the UK so they're somewhat of an undiscovered gem. Their website has so much stuff on it, especially jewellery, and a section called Fabulous Finds which is really cheap.

I have ordered loads online and bought more in a store in the US last month and it's all been great. I've had loads of compliments on what I've worn from there and it's nice to look different. I've just ordered a few bits from their beauty section online as Christmas stocking fillers. Who wouldn't want rhinestone encrusted eyelash curlers for goodness sake? :D

Some of it looks a bit cheap and nasty - when I walked into the store at Westfield, it was like some kind of 1980's neon explosion :eek: - but you can find a lot of good stuff. I'd say the quality and pricing is similar to H&M.

www.forever21.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    www.bravesoul.co.uk is so good
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boohoo!
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BZR wrote: »
    boohoo!
    I was just about to post Boohoo! :) Lovely clothes, cheap and cheerful and the sizes are as they say, I take a size 10 and their skinny jeans fit perfectly, for a tenner as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another one for boohoo.com and also axparis.co.uk, it seems to be where New Look get some of their stuff. I also love missguided!
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another one for boohoo.com and also axparis.co.uk, it seems to be where New Look get some of their stuff. I also love missguided!

I love this brand, I buy mine in New Look got about 7 of their dresses, lovely fitting and a nice range.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this brand, I buy mine in New Look got about 7 of their dresses, lovely fitting and a nice range.

Me too! The website has wayyyyyy more stuff than New Look....I try to limit my time spent on it!! :))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm might have to order a few things then! At £5 each who can resist?!
    I was looking at a pair of heels on the site,I'm usually a size 4, do you think I should order a size 5?

The delivery charges are pretty reasonable to be honest.
    Thanks for replying :)

Sorry to get back to you so late. I stopped coming here because fashion thread tempts me to order lot of things.:o

So far i've bought only one from their website. Based on that experience,i do suggest you to go for one size larger. Sorry if my advise is too late.:)
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missguided.co.uk is amazing!
  • LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.fashionunion.com/ is good especially for cardigans and tops
  • shakeyershammyshakeyershammy Posts: 18,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boohoo!

Seconded! ASOS is worth a look too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goddiva. Brilliant company :)
    I've bought loads from there over the years. A brilliant selection of going out dresses/shoes etc and all very cheap (some is expensive, but most of it is cheap).

http://www.goddiva.co.uk/