Options

Ashleigh is calculated and cunning - biggest gameplayer in there!!

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
She analyses everything, and always seems to see it from a viewers angle rather than her own. Like she has no opinion herself and does everything to what the "viewers want" and what makes her popular. Helen love or hate her is what you see is what you get.

She said today to Mark about the power alliance if you vote Christopher instead of Ash the public won't like that. That sums her up.

It'd be a travesty if she wins that sort of money at 18, she's already a diva and self-entitled..

Comments

• Options
    JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sod off - Ashleigh is calculated and cunning - and playing the game like a blinder - and that is why I like her and want her to win! she has more sense than the rest of the pack put together (possibly excepting Chris and Christopher and Pav).
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    She analyses everything, and always seems to see it from a viewers angle rather than her own. Like she has no opinion herself and does everything to what the "viewers want" and what makes her popular. Helen love or hate her is what you see is what you get.

She said today to Mark about the power alliance if you vote Christopher instead of Ash the public won't like that. That sums her up.

It'd be a travesty if she wins that sort of money at 18, she's already a diva and self-entitled..

BIB - What are you getting at? I don't like what I see when I watch Helen's behaviour, so I should like her for that? :confused:
  • Options
    JudgeFudgeJudgeFudge Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    "What you see is what you get"

I see a gob sh*te bully

Yeah you're right, You do get what you see.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JudgeFudge wrote: »
    "What you see is what you get"

I see a gob sh*te bully

Yeah you're right, You do get what you see.

Atleast she's not fake with it, and doesn't change her spots depending on the public.
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark is by far the bigger gameplayer out of all of them in there, Ashleigh by comparison is fairly blunt and straight foward.
  • Options
    JudgeFudgeJudgeFudge Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Atleast she's not fake with it, and doesn't change her spots depending on the public.
    Her t*ts are fake.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me who gets infuriated by gameplayer being banded around as an "insult"? That's the point, it's a reality TV show with a cash price so they're all playing the game... Some of them just play it a hell of a lot better.

There's being a gameplayer like Ashleigh, a good thing imo, and there's being fake/desperate like Mark for example which really isn't.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is right smart girl please keep it real bb are messing enough as it is
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Ashleigh FTW!!!

Best in there by a mile.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me who gets infuriated by gameplayer being banded around as an "insult"? That's the point, it's a reality TV show with a cash price so they're all playing the game... Some of them just play it a hell of a lot better.

There's being a gameplayer like Ashleigh, a good thing imo, and there's being fake/desperate like Mark for example which really isn't.

Agreed, everyone should be there to play Big Brother, hence why the Americans cut out the social experiment facade and made it a game. :D
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JillyA wrote: »
    sod off - Ashleigh is calculated and cunning - and playing the game like a blinder - and that is why I like her and want her to win! she has more sense than the rest of the pack put together (possibly excepting Chris and Christopher and Pav).

Yeah more sense than the others, lol :D:D thats why shes up and they aint. haha
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She changes after BB warnings. But what all know what she's really like.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury seems to need any excuse to have a go at Ashleigh in every thread -_- I dont understand your points because i dont see whats wrong with analysing! If i was a hm id be doing the exact same.. They ALL analyse, havnt you heard Steven analyse EVERyTHING, or isit only Ashleighs analysing that you can see!? your reason for singling out Ashleigh for doing it is completely invalid

Secondly, yes i see Helen for what she is, shes a vile, foul mouthed bully :) and im sure you see Ashleigh as a bitchzz so if your logic is that only Helen is what she seems then i guess Ashleigh who seems like a bitch to you, actually isnt? :D

Finally, is Ashleigh is plaging a game then good for her! Gameplaying is only seen as a bad thing in my eyes when i see people playing to the camers abit too much or if they're being boring and sitting on the fence
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP you're hilarious haha
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me who gets infuriated by gameplayer being banded around as an "insult"?
    No, it isn't just you. BB is a game show, how is being a 'gameplayer' bad? It's a compliment AFAIC.
    That's the point, it's a reality TV show with a cash price so they're all playing the game... Some of them just play it a hell of a lot better.

Exactly.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We can't lose another female, it's ridiculous. There are only three left!

Maybe she shouldn't win, but she also should not be out... yet.
  • Options
    JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Yeah more sense than the others, lol :D:D thats why shes up and they aint. haha

Actually that's not why's she's up though is it?

Or perhaps it is. The others have realised that she is clever and can't handle it.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Yeah Ashleigh FTW!!!

Best in there by a mile.

I adore her. Helen is so jealous of her - a jealous old tart who only wishes she could be like ashleigh. ashleigh ftw.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She plays the game like all the rest.
    but for some reason she seems to attract attention from trolls like the op
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Yep she's brilliant!
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Game player" is the second worse insult to "fake" where UK BB is concerned.

It's a ******* game, good luck to the game players.
    Shame there aren't more of them.
    Greater shame still that scorn is poured on them for wanting to play the game rather than spending the summer, getting drunk and getting off with their fellow hm's.
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The biggest gameplayer is Mark. He is all things to everyone, he watches and performs for the cameras, he manages the emotions and opinions of everyone. And well done to him for playing the game so well. Great gameplayers play to the public, not the house.

By comparison, Ashleigh is an innocent ruled by her emotions. When she felt resentful of Helen and Ash, she openly said she wanted to see Ash suffer. Her comment was so naïve and nasty, she actually achieved the opposite by stirring up the public to save Ash just to spite her. Ashleigh is no great gameplayer. She's more real than that lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yhtrownu wrote: »
    The biggest gameplayer is Mark. He is all things to everyone, he watches and performs for the cameras, he manages the emotions and opinions of everyone. And well done to him for playing the game so well. Great gameplayers play to the public, not the house.

By comparison, Ashleigh is an innocent ruled by her emotions. When she felt resentful of Helen and Ash, she openly said she wanted to see Ash suffer. Her comment was so naïve and nasty, she actually achieved the opposite by stirring up the public to save Ash just to spite her. Ashleigh is no great gameplayer. She's more real than that lol.

Great post! Even if people dont like Ashleigh, i cant believe they're calling her the biggest gameplayer when Mark takes the crown! I even consider Steven as a game player but hes gameplan totally flopped ha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Missing the point again.

There is nothing wrong with game playing I like it, but don't be fake about it. The best game player was Victor because he openly said to everyone what he was going to do, and did it.

I wonder if there would be the same responses if it was Helen this thread was about, somehow I doubt it, which is the problem I have.
  • Options
    Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the op is on drugs or under 14.