"More powerful than ever before"

bein'onestbein'onest Posts: 2,863
Forum Member
✭✭✭
BB said about the power this week.

How exactly? >:(

No hiding place BB said

Unless of course you have the pass to the final! >:(

I thought Armageddon was a load of old shite, but they've just surpassed themselves.

>:(

Comments

• Options
    rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That line was so hypocritical .
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically it's bullsh** really it's saying BB producers more powerful than ever before fuc*** things around more than ever before >:(
  • Options
    rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's utter rubbish I am finally over it
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The viewing public must be gullible in the extreme to constantly believe this nonsense, time and time again in this series we've seen them go against their word on numerous occasions and then lap up the next PHM task and take it on face value.

We all need to take a good hard look at ourselves and (if Ashleigh goes) not BB...
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    They also told Ashleigh she was immune.
  • Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite appalled. The constant lies from producers... wtf? This better not be the final series otherwise it will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.
  • Options
    brad_regbrad_reg Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Exactly what I said OP.

Most power ever? Wtf? She got to jointly do a couple of noms which were then revealed and then overruled and then ended up up herself... Least power ever. No privileges, no parties, nothing to enjoy, no secret videos of the other housemates... Dear me...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brad_reg wrote: »
    Exactly what I said OP.

Most power ever? Wtf? She got to jointly do a couple of noms which were then revealed and then overruled and then ended up up herself... Least power ever. No privileges, no parties, nothing to enjoy, no secret videos of the other housemates... Dear me...

Spot on.

Their problem now is, who the f**k is going to take any notice of the spin they put on any future twists?

Lame >:(>:(
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm giving the producers an excuse here but they could argue that 'more powerful than before' just meant as it was an alliance it was more powerful, I know it's a weak argument and the Girl Power arguably had more members (although you could also say the alliance was 6 with the 3 guest HMs), just think it might be their crap spin on it.

As opposed to the more likely reality of a change to their original intentions ;)
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, how was that being even more powerful than ever before?

How is that more powerful than a pass to the final for example?
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, this was a lie.

Pauline had the most power when she put Helen in the final, hexed Jale and gave Mark oodles of dosh.

All Ashleigh got was nominated.
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ture the statemate is full of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, how was that being even more powerful than ever before?

How is that more powerful than a pass to the final for example?

Exactly. As a viewer, I feel like I'm being shat on from a great height >:(

Stop f**king lying BB!! Not just to the housemates, but to your viewers! You know, the ones that pay your f**king bills!! >:(>:(>:(