Options

*****Luke A Appreciation***Part 2***

SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
Administrator
feathers33 wrote: »
Hiya all.

Great result last night so a really big well done to all. :D

Have anyone seen this video from this morning? Deana and Luke are chatting and Luke says he would rather be cheered that get the money as it would mean more to him :) And Deana was trying to convince him the the 'get Luke out' chants were for the other Luke. :D

Nice little video but it should come with a warning. Luke does manage to look HOT all the way through it. May need to go lay down now or a cold shower :o:D

Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNSHkMVZhy4&feature=channel&list=UL
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1671200

Comments

• Options
      feathers33feathers33 Posts: 1,823
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Opps. I think I broke the thread. :o:o
    • Options
      Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      oh nice we made it to part 2 :D

I fear for normal noms on monday and i so hope they put all up.
    • Options
      MistMist Posts: 3,757
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Trust you feathers. :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Mist wrote: »
      Trust you feathers. :D

Oh. :o:o

It must have been the video that broke the thread. I said he was hot and apparently to hot for the thread to handle.

It needed a new thread for such hotness. :o:p:D
    • Options
      hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
      Forum Member
      Linus2 wrote: »
      oh nice we made it to part 2 :D

I fear for normal noms on monday and i so hope they put all up.

I'm sure I heard Emma say on BBBOTs that they won't be nominating again, when she revealed the F&F nomination twist. I hope all six of them are up.
    • Options
      VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Congratulations on reaching part 2.

I voted for Luke A (because I wanted him to stay) and for Ashleigh (because I wanted Becky to go), so I am pleased with the result.
    • Options
      jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Veri wrote: »

I voted for Luke A (because I wanted him to stay) and for Ashleigh (because I wanted Becky to go), so I am pleased with the result.

Me too and we have reached a new thread - 1st housemate's AT to do that this year woo hoo :D
    • Options
      MistMist Posts: 3,757
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Veri wrote: »

Thank you Veri. We are thrilled he stayed.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

:D Lol. Well done. Belatedly, I was touched by Luke A's attempt to cheer Luke S up last night, saying how awesome he had been in the milk task. Luke S did actually crack a smile, which is more than Ashleigh's awful attempts at tact and empathy managed.

Nice video you linked before you broke things btw. Regretfully I must disagree with deana and say the 'get luke out' chants really were for our luke; it was just a booing crowd, and he got lots of cheers as well. I don't like the bit where he says he takes things personally because he hates himself. :( Perhaps he will take it personally when he comes out and finds out how popular he is though.
    • Options
      fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
      Forum Member
      Evening LA Army! We made it to part two, woohoo! :D
    • Options
      jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_0n0iKtxs&feature=g-all-u

Very funny and poor Luke A is all embarrassed.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      :D Lol. Well done. Belatedly, I was touched by Luke A's attempt to cheer Luke S up last night, saying how awesome he had been in the milk task. Luke S did actually crack a smile, which is more than Ashleigh's awful attempts at tact and empathy managed.

I noticed that too, it was nice of him to try and make him feel better. :)
      Nice video you linked before you broke things btw. Regretfully I must disagree with deana and say the 'get luke out' chants really were for our luke; it was just a booing crowd, and he got lots of cheers as well. I don't like the bit where he says he takes things personally because he hates himself. :( Perhaps he will take it personally when he comes out and finds out how popular he is though.

I was spying on Becky's twitter account a few days ago and noticed that her sister had arranged for 13 of her friends to support her in Elstree, perhaps they were the ones chanting 'get Luke out', as he received very loud cheers from most of the crowd. Also, considering that Conor received resounding cheers, I'm guessing that most of the crowd belonged to team Mackers. It's the only plausible explanation. :p
    • Options
      LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
      Forum Member
      glad luke a was saved :)
    • Options
      zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
      Forum Member
      hulakula wrote: »
      I noticed that too, it was nice of him to try and make him feel better. :)

I was spying on Becky's twitter account a few days ago and noticed that her sister had arranged for 13 of her friends to support her in Elstree, perhaps they were the ones chanting 'get Luke out', as he received very loud cheers from most of the crowd. Also, considering that Conor received resounding cheers, I'm guessing that most of the crowd belonged to team Mackers. It's the only plausible explanation. :p

I'm sure you are right. They would have made it their business to boo him as loudly as possible.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      LuckyM2012 wrote: »
      glad luke a was saved :)

So say all of us. :D
    • Options
      hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

That bit was upsetting. I think Luke is amazingly special. I don`t think anyone can understand the thoughts he has had about himself in the past unless they have been through similar. Everyone has times where they don`t like themselves but for him to say that, and so matter of factly, shows the amazing strength and mental courage he has as a person to be the funny, kind and caring man that he is now. I hope he will finally feel the acceptance that he wants, because he most definitely has it. I`m actually a bit in awe of him :)
    • Options
      TammiTammi Posts: 788
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hi guys, back from the camping trip! Have watched all of last night's show, it was nice to Luke and Deana so happy :) I'm convinced the chants were from Becky f and f, her and Conor were awful in their interviews. Anyway let's get Luke A to the final now!!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      jeanoj wrote: »
      Anyone seen this?

I enjoyed that - he blushes so easily and I can empathise as I do too.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Tammi wrote: »
      Hi guys, back from the camping trip! Have watched all of last night's show, it was nice to Luke and Deana so happy :) I'm convinced the chants were from Becky f and f, her and Conor were awful in their interviews. Anyway let's get Luke A to the final now!!

Are you pleased with Becky going or would you have preferred Ashleigh?
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      zeebra wrote: »
      I enjoyed that - he blushes so easily and I can empathise as I do too.

Me too. :o I hate it when people on the MF use it as another reason to take the piss out of him.

I don't know if I'm being over-sensitive here, but I hope they don't have the transvestite singer serenading Luke on BBOTS if the situation arises. He won't know that every one else has had the same thing, and is bound to think they have arranged it to take the piss out of him.
    • Options
      maidmarymaidmary Posts: 4,790
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      zeebra wrote: »
      Are you pleased with Becky going or would you have preferred Ashleigh?

really glad that Becky is gone. Ash is pretty awful but the lesser of 2 evils and not so aggressive.

It's a shame that LukeA doesn't rate himself very highly, he doesn't realise that he is in fact a very lovely person.

Hopefully, when he leaves the show he will realise

His modesty is in sharp contrast to the arrogance of the insiders and I think a lot of people can probably identify with his lack of confidence because they've felt exactly the same.

Unfortunately the house was filled with very cocky, unpleasant characters this year who have been too good at knocking not only LukeA's confidence but other of the nicer hm's confidence too.

When LukeA realises that it's impossible to be liked by everyone however nice you are to them, he will be a lot happier.

I like the way he has given others the benefit of the doubt, it's just a shame that he's been beating his head against a brick wall with the likes of Becky/ Ashleigh etc

Perhaps they will become more empathetic and kinder like LukeA with maturity, who knows?
    • Options
      ValWValW Posts: 1,782
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yaaay, we diiiid it, we diiiiid it! Welcome to our new home! :D
      Oh. :o:o

It must have been the video that broke the thread. I said he was hot and apparently to hot for the thread to handle.

It needed a new thread for such hotness. :o:p:D
      That video needs an AT all of its own. Aww, it cuts me up to think of him hating himself all these years. Hopefully that's going to change very soon and he'll have an amazing future.

Hulakula's theory about the chants coming from Becky's lot is very believable. Her charming father has been trolling the official BB Facebook page today. :mad:
      jeanoj wrote: »
      Anyone seen this?

Ha ha I knew Luke would get that potion! If we'd been in there NONE of us would have gone straight for the tonsil hockey, would we? Ahem... :o
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      ValW wrote: »
      Ha ha I knew Luke would get that potion! If we'd been in there NONE of us would have gone straight for the tonsil hockey, would we? Ahem... :o

:D BAD ValW.

In the rather negative has Luke been accepted thread (don't go in if you are feeling sensitive) I had to laugh the suggestion that when Luke leaves the house, the voiceover should say, "Luke A, you have been accepted. Please leave the big brother house."
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      ValW wrote: »
      Yaaay, we diiiid it, we diiiiid it! Welcome to our new home! :D

That video needs an AT all of its own. Aww, it cuts me up to think of him hating himself all these years. Hopefully that's going to change very soon and he'll have an amazing future.

Hulakula's theory about the chants coming from Becky's lot is very believable. Her charming father has been trolling the official BB Facebook page today. :mad:

Erm... No of course we wouldn't ..... would we? Oh who am I trying to kid. :o
      But the video was cute, bless him :D
      :D BAD ValW.

In the rather negative has Luke been accepted thread (don't go in if you are feeling sensitive) I had to laugh the suggestion that when Luke leaves the house, the voiceover should say, "Luke A, you have been accepted. Please leave the big brother house."

I went in that thread Wonkey, It's amazing the things some people will come out with.
      I commented that I have been with my OH for 5 years and still like to feel attractive to any sex. :o
      He's fine with it and knows I would never cheat.
      Honestly it's pathetic. If you don't like someone, say it and move on or don't say anything at all.
      Don't keep trying to find teensy weensy thngs to jump on.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      If you don't like someone, say it and move on or don't say anything at all.
      Don't keep trying to find teensy weensy thngs to jump on.

They are really clutching at straws , they are now criticising him for wearing Deana's onesie :rolleyes:.