Nicki Minaj losing fans over Mitt Romney endorsement

Comments

• Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,155
    Forum Member
    People are reading too much into pop lyrics. I doubt Nicky Minaj has a clue what she's saying anyway, as the lyrics look like they've been picked by the same manatees that pick the Family Guy jokes:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People are reading too much into pop lyrics. I doubt Nicky Minaj has a clue what she's saying anyway, as the lyrics look like they've been picked by the same manatees that pick the Family Guy jokes:rolleyes:

She's not even American. I wonder if she is a citizen and can actually vote.
    Supposing she is and does vote for Romney, who gives a shit? There's no law that says black people have to vote for Obama or any democrat.
  • mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    She's not even American. I wonder if she is a citizen and can actually vote.
    Supposing she is and does vote for Romney, who gives a shit? There's no law that says black people have to vote for Obama or any democrat.

Stop thinking clearly and talking complete sense,you will get slaughtered on here ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be surprised if she knew what dayof the week it is let alone an upcoming election :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    That doesn't even rhyme.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was born in Trinidad, but brought up in New York. I don't know if she holds American citizenship though.

Even if she does, I doubt she has two brain cells to rub together to even know who the candidates are anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    She's entitled to her opinion. I suspect there are probably a lot of artists who don't support Obama but would dare not even admit It. Personally, if I were American I would support Obama but if she does support Romney, then I have some respect for her for actually admitting it. Anyway, she's hardly going to influence anyone else's vote is she? And if her political views do then those people are the ones who should be slated, not Nicki.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the repubs have a guy who talks to an empty chair and a rapper who raps about starships and puts on a fake accent from a country she doesn't belong to. Looks promising.
  • MojoMasterMojoMaster Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    Nicki Minaj has fans?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MojoMaster wrote: »
    Nicki Minaj has fans?

According to her twitter over 14million of them. The majority of which are not of legal voting age I assume.
  • MojoMasterMojoMaster Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    According to her twitter over 14million of them. The majority of which are not of legal voting age I assume.

Crikey. Just goes to show what a poor state society is in at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MojoMaster wrote: »
    Crikey. Just goes to show what a poor state society is in at the moment.

You know, I'm sure the repubs are excited to have someone who raps the lyric "all these bitches is my sons, C-section" as one of their supporters. I don't think the dems are loosing out on much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the repubs have a guy who talks to an empty chair and a rapper who raps about starships and puts on a fake accent from a country she doesn't belong to. Looks promising.

Sums it up doesn't it, Eastwood & Minaj.

Bet Obama is quaking in his boots :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soundstory wrote: »
    Sums it up doesn't it, Eastwood & Minaj.

Bet Obama is quaking in his boots :D

I love Clint Eastwood, Nicki Minaj is beyond shite. I have no idea if you are a rap fan, but jeez, I miss the days of MC Lyte, Roxanne Shante, Ms Melody and YoYo.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why's Mitt Romney so bad? Who is he? I mean, I know he's in politics, but has he got a reputation for racism or something?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    dryriver wrote: »

why is it any of your business who she votes for? not to be rude but i get annoyed when i see posts like this as celebrities have the right like any other citizen to choose who they wish to elect
  • SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Why's Mitt Romney so bad? Who is he? I mean, I know he's in politics, but has he got a reputation for racism or something?

Maybe read actual news sites occasionally instead of DS. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »
    Maybe read actual news sites occasionally instead of DS. :)

LOL :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why is it any of your business who she votes for? not to be rude but i get annoyed when i see posts like this as celebrities have the right like any other citizen to choose who they wish to elect

And we have the right to criticize if they make it public.
    He is the republican nomination for the US president. He is a liar and a thief, but the repubs like him because he is a businessman, which is apparently the most important thing it takes to run a country. Especially the US because, you know, we didn't get to the way we are because of big business and corporations or anything...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And we have the right to criticize if they make it public.

Not necessarily - I dont see many people on here criticising celebs who endorse obama

Minaj can vote for whoever she wants- it's a democracy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not necessarily - I dont see many people on here criticising celebs who endorse obama

Minaj can vote for whoever she wants- it's a democracy

That doesn't mean they don't have the right to do so. Both candidates suck, but for me, Obama is the lesser of two evils. Others might disagree and that's fine.

Actually we have a democratic republic, not a democracy. That is a lie that unfortunately too many Americans believe. There is a difference between the two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    She can vote for who she wants, but as soon as she takes it public she puts herself in the firing line.

Whilst it's a tad extreme, I don't blame people for jumping ship on her for supporting him. He's ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That doesn't mean they don't have the right to do so. Both candidates suck, but for me, Obama is the lesser of two evils. Others might disagree and that's fine.

Actually we have a democratic republic, not a democracy. That is a lie that unfortunately too many Americans believe. There is a difference between the two.

I agree with that ! I just think there can as many unpleasant left wing views as there are on the right
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with that ! I just think there can as many unpleasant left wing views as there are on the right

Depending on where you go you can see it all. Daily Mail readers HATE Obama. It's full of conservatives and they bash anyone who supports him. If you look at USA Today, their readers love Obama. It's all where you check.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Depending on where you go you can see it all. Daily Mail readers HATE Obama. It's full of conservatives and they bash anyone who supports him. If you look at USA Today, their readers love Obama. It's all where you check.

Yeah the media are a mixed bag alright!