Options

Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That bloody one from the Dogs Trust where it says your dog will write you letters..... no it ruddy well won't. At best you will recieve a computer generated load of cobblers which the dog may have licked the envelope of. Why not stop the nonsense and save the money wasted on crap like that and spend it on the dogs.

And the insurance one that says you don't want to leave your family finanical worries over your funeral costs - I don't care...I wont be around. Let the buggers sort it all out, that'll teach 'em not to have shoved me in a crappy residential home!
  • Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    "I could do with a snack". Get it yourself then, lazy cow! I don't think it's fair he always has to deal with the abusive M&Ms.

Yes get up instead of letting yout sugar daddy get it for you!!. Her eyes at the end of the ad as well !!!
  • Options
    frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ones for "Tena Pads" .
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That bloody one from the Dogs Trust where it says your dog will write you letters..... no it ruddy well won't. At best you will recieve a computer generated load of cobblers which the dog may have licked the envelope of. Why not stop the nonsense and save the money wasted on crap like that and spend it on the dogs.

And the insurance one that says you don't want to leave your family finanical worries over your funeral costs - I don't care...I wont be around. Let the buggers sort it all out, that'll teach 'em not to have shoved me in a crappy residential home!

A man after my own heart :):):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    [/B]

A man after my own heart :):):D

Sod em... that's what I say. When I hear older people saying they are getting rid of stuff because their children don't want to deal with it when they have popped their clogs...I'd be inclined to go out and buy loads more. :D:D
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Kevin Bacon :mad: is he advertising EE or the Sugarhut :mad:
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Yes get up instead of letting yout sugar daddy get it for you!!. Her eyes at the end of the ad as well !!!

She reminds me of Myleene Klass.
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I nominate the twee Always Ultra pishy pads advert with its twee singing,
  • Options
    TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot recall the company or much of the advert except for a couple ballroom dancing.

I've just seen this one...it's for YooMoo frozen yoghurts :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I nominate the twee Always Ultra pishy pads advert with its twee singing,

Technically they're not pish pads, they're jam rags :-)
  • Options
    Invent MeridianInvent Meridian Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tarot wrote: »
    I've just seen this one...it's for YooMoo frozen yoghurts :)

It turns out the 'couple' were a woman and a yoghurt pot! The song is very annoying though.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ad for Aldi with that scary looking woman excitedly gushing to the camera about how she fed her kids a cheap Aldi brand pizza and they never knew:rolleyes:
  • Options
    LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I know people don't really fix things any more."

That song shouldn't annoy me as much as it does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    :eek:That Pilgrims cheese one with the tiny cowboy :(

Whats that all about, eat Pilgrims and you shrink :confused:

and would a horse be allowed in a supermarket? :rolleyes:

I've always felt the implication with that advert is that if you eat the cheese you'll have hallucinations
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    "I could do with a snack". Get it yourself then, lazy cow! I don't think it's fair he always has to deal with the abusive M&Ms.
    And who considers sweets to be a snack? packet of crisps...yes, piece of toast...yes packet of M&Ms...no not a snack.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Message to Argos :

"Get rid of those annoying blue aliens with the skinny long necks !!"

They're just not funny.

can't agree there I'm afraid... I think they're hilarious
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    I've always felt the implication with that advert is that if you eat the cheese you'll have hallucinations

Now that might make it just about worth buying the cheese for then :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but the magnet kitchen advert is irritating with that voice "you're beautiful inside and out, you're beautiful"
    It really annoys me. :|
  • Options
    ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That stupid Magnum Infinity advert where the ice cream grows back. It's not even a good advertising concept IMO and it was on at the cinema all the time.
  • Options
    Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    ratty0 wrote: »
    That stupid Magnum Infinity advert where the ice cream grows back. It's not even a good advertising concept IMO and it was on at the cinema all the time.

It is a good advertising concept, those two women at the start are fit!!!
  • Options
    ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gregg_LUFC wrote: »
    It is a good advertising concept, those two women at the start are fit!!!

Ha, ok, apart from the fact they have used attractive models. I think that applies for every single advert though.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the Pilgrims cheese advert is cha-rismatic.
    They had to make the cowboy small, he looks a bit like scary Roy Keane to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ratty0 wrote: »

Technically couldn't they get done for false advertising? :p claiming the ice-cream grows back :eek: lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Technically couldn't they get done for false advertising? :p claiming the ice-cream grows back :eek: lol

Might be worth complaining about that lol
  • Options
    Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought one of those Magnum ice creams and mine did not grow back at all....
This discussion has been closed.