How did CAN miss this opportunity

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cmw wrote: »
    Well you have just contradicted yourself there saying that you haven't heard of Chantelle in about 6 months yet you can do without her being stuffed in your face. Chantelle is a lovely down to earth girl not a vacous bint!!!

I haven't contradicted myself at all. I can well do without her being stuffed in my face, I said, so just as well I haven't heard of her for 6 months, at least.

I see Chantelle as a vacuous bint, a talentless airhead.
  • cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't contradicted myself at all. I can well do without her being stuffed in my face, I said, so just as well I haven't heard of her for 6 months, at least.

I see Chantelle as a vacuous bint, a talentless airhead.

Here's an idea, don't watch Ultimate Big Brother or read a Chantelle thread if you can't stand her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    Nine according to the website but KK doesn't show up on there?:)

I forgot Katona is with CAN. She was purported to be previously earning £400,000 with OK magazine and £750,000 from Iceland. Not sure what she is earning from OK this time around, but obviously there is earned money to pay their commission.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interestingly Chantelle according to wiki was orginally advised by Max Clifford and she's not with him now either:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cmw wrote: »
    Here's an idea, don't watch Ultimate Big Brother or read a Chantelle thread if you can't stand her.

I don't do either. As I said, I've been Chantelle-free for six months and intend to stay that way and this thread says it's about CAN. I figured it'd be about Peter Andre or Jordan, that's why I came in here.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    Some people are so obsessed with Claire Powell it's almost scary. The woman has a job to do for her clients. She's not the only celeb agent out there - I really don't understand this creepy obsession by Jordan admirers.

Me too MrsHenri, I understand that CAN actually had something to do with President Kennedy's assassination...I also think Martin Luthor King went via CAN and CAN caused the CREDIT CRUNCH...well it said that on 3AM in a Jordan thread! :D:D:D:D
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    Childish remarks about her weight:rolleyes:

The FM only suggested she walk from one room to another, not run round the garden first!