Anyone else having problems with FIFA15 on Ps4?

Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Loaded the disc and downloaded the update file, tried to play and it was all juddery. Thought it was the game so took it back and got another copy. Exactly the same.

So I deleted the game, reinstalled it but didn't upload the update. All was fine first time round but the update updated itself and now I'm back to juddery play.

Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Chappy_4412Chappy_4412 Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I had the same problem with terrible lagging during online play, but it seems to have sorted it's self out, I don't know if ea issued a patch for the problem but here is a link to a solution that might help you.
    Hope that helps.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-15/ISSUE-INFO-PS4-intermittent-connectivity-lag-Updated-26-09-2014/m-p/3492319#U3492319
  • Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Chappy.

EA have certainly NOT issued a patch as yet but their Forums are in meltdown from unhappy FIFA fans who have purchased this pile of pooh!

Shame on you EA.>:(
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EA..... Same thing every year.....

👎
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I got FIFA on Friday and had no lag, took my PS4 to my dads on Saturday to let him have a few games and using his BT Internet it lagged like crazy. Came home put it back onto my Sky internet and works fine??
  • DavonatorDavonator Posts: 4,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I initially had this,go into your router settings (on a PC) and switch off the 'UPnP' setting. I did that and it works fine now. But EA really shouldn't have shipped the game without a patch for that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got FIFA on Friday and had no lag, took my PS4 to my dads on Saturday to let him have a few games and using his BT Internet it lagged like crazy. Came home put it back onto my Sky internet and works fine??

Yeah, I've read the problem is magnified if you have BT.

How do you go into your router settings on PS4? Mind you, I really object to having to do this, it will be a very last resort.
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The router settings are.. on your router. Access them via a pc web browser, or tablet/ phone/ whatever.

If you have a BT Homehub4 it's as below, may be the same for 5, not sure. Using some other router, you'll need to google `disabling upnp`, or just have a root round in your settings looking for upnp;

Go to http://bthomehub.home
    Click on Settings
    Click on Advanced Settings.
    Click on Continue to advanced settings.
    Click on Applications Sharing.
    Click on UPnP.
    Turn UPnP off and click apply.

Doesn't seem any need to reboot the router, but you will have to restart FIFA if it's running.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks fluff:)