alex reid fight night

13»

Comments

• Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Dee
    Not sure I will enjoy the Beast but the atmosphere and the fact that everyone seems really hyped seems like fun. The thought of my man coming out with a face in half as battered (although he won't as he'll be fantastic) as Alex’s scares me, Although I will back my man to the hilt if he does have a fight and I certainly won’t be going out partying without him afterwards. KP has always been a really selfish cow but leaving him just seems really heartless. Only she could take it to a new level.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    Yes it is, we can all comment, she puts herself out there every aspect of her life is sold so we can comment on it and her behaviour.

Self self self, I cant think of one mma wife/girlfriend who would have behaved this way, thats what the girl was appalled about and everyone else there, thats why she wasnt welcome.

But just because everybody else does something one way doesn't mean anybody else shouldn't.

If he was happy for her to go out it's got sod all to do with anybody else, it's not like he's dying or has cancer or anything, he just had a bit of a kicking.

If he knows he's going to be asleep or so out of it he wouldn't really know if she was where or not what would be the point of her staying in.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slsls wrote: »
    Considering the state he was in I doubt he was awake or concious for long. And to be quite honest if he doesn't mind her going out clubbing then that's between her and him and it's none of this girls business.

Considering the state he was in is why she should have been with him. :mad: Apart from the fact she is supposed to love him. :mad: Do you think KP would have been as charitable, roles reversed and she was injured and he went out clubbing it. I don't think so and quite rightly too IMO. :mad:

You are right it's not this girl's business but she is allowed to voice her opinions to whoever she likes. :mad:
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Dee
    Not sure I will enjoy the Beast but the atmosphere and the fact that everyone seems really hyped seems like fun. The thought of my man coming out with a face in half as battered (although he won't as he'll be fantastic) as Alex’s scares me, Although I will back my man to the hilt if he does have a fight and I certainly won’t be going out partying without him afterwards. KP has always been a really selfish cow but leaving him just seems really heartless. Only she could take it to a new level.

Give the beast a shot ;) you never know it gets very exciting and yes i do find her very selfish :(

But just because everybody else does something one way doesn't mean anybody else shouldn't.

If he was happy for her to go out it's got sod all to do with anybody else, it's not like he's dying or has cancer or anything, he just had a bit of a kicking.

If he knows he's going to be asleep or so out of it he wouldn't really know if she was where or not what would be the point of her staying in.

The point is she would be with him at his side like any normal girlfriend/wife would be after a man loses a fight he needs some reassurance from his loved ones, not them pissing off out like the selfish bitch she is.

Im entitled to voice it and if i'd been there i'd have been that girl telling her what I thought in the loos as well.

Shes always been all about her wants and needs, and she always will be and stuff everyone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He took more than a bit of a kicking and to the head, which in itself is a problem. Anyone who has a head injury should be monitored through the night.

However, we are talking about common care and decency here. Never mind the fact she is supposed to love him. :mad:

Wouldn't you want to know if there was any damage, eg, blood clot, etc, etc? I know I would and not only for that night but for days after! :mad:
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

wow is that all it was. well if that was my other half there's no way i would have left him whether he said it was ok to or not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow is that all it was. well if that was my other half there's no way i would have left him whether he said it was ok to or not.

^ I cant think of one person who would have to be honest apart from KP of course.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price dont deserve one topic about her i dont see the love, shes an idiot and is a nothing.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ocht.. and there was me giving her the benefit of the doubt..that`ll teach me :D
    I didn`t think the story was true because it`s not something I or anyone I know would do , even if my husband said just go and enjoy yourself , I couldn`t leave him on his own , and I didn`t think KP would either , oh well , you live and learn
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    ^ I cant think of one person who would have to be honest apart from KP of course.

Just to show I am not totally biased I can't believe that she would leave him on his own either, definitely not something I would do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Just to show I am not totally biased I can't believe that she would leave him on his own either, definitely not something I would do.

:) My ex used to fight and when he won or lost i would be there, celebrating or commiserating. Its heartbreaking to see them train for months and lose thats when they need their loved ones the most a little comfort and support you know?
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/whoatv#p/u/4/mUQp4NN-jcc

I'm no fan of Alex Reid, but how any wife could leave him looking like this and go out clubbing with her mates is beyond me. :eek:

I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to look after him - in fact be really worried about him - in these circs. :(

Hope he's fully recovered very soon.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/whoatv#p/u/4/mUQp4NN-jcc

I'm no fan of Alex Reid, but how any wife could leave him looking like this and go out clubbing with her mates is beyond me. :eek:
    I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to look after him - in fact be really worried about him - in these circs. :(

Hope he's fully recovered very soon.

She can do that because she is a hard selfish b**ch, incapable of putting anybody before herself :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    She can do that because she is a hard selfish b**ch, incapable of putting anybody before herself :(

Except her boobs of course, because they aren't hers technically! :D:D:D
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Except her boobs of course, because they aren't hers technically! :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    his eye looks sooooo sore in the tv clip.......ouch

** dont see the attraction of this as a sport at all **

( am now ducking cos i know im going to get beaten up )

lol
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    It'll be the first time she has actually done what anyone told her, never mine Alex, but would you still go...NO! :mad:

Apart from his injuries, when someone has taken that many knocks to the head you stay with them inside the hospital and then at home. Callous cow! :mad:

I got the impression on saturday she wanted people to know tehya re on the rocks with her "Both fighters shoudl win speech". Once was enough and sportsmanship, the other was imo more "split" media attention grab
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »
    I got the impression on saturday she wanted people to know tehya re on the rocks with her "Both fighters shoudl win speech". Once was enough and sportsmanship, the other was imo more "split" media attention grab

She was def hedging her bets, why not just come out and say good luck to her husband like any normal woman and then stay with him at the hospital after when hes getting checked - like an normal women, but we all know shes not normal.:sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Never watched this sort of thing before but really enjoyed it. Alex's new fame can only bring good promotion to the sport as his performance was admirable. As for KP I think she supported him enough. Damned if she does damned if she doesnt.

That could be applied to her ex as well. ;)