Amy is LYING

Comments

• imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Try answering the questions asked instead of deflecting by picking on my posts

What questions? You're just making mixed up points and now your going to try and make out that I'm avoiding some pointless question if there is one, in a bid to cover your embarrassment.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alfonso never mentioned hate campaign. I am sure if he did they would have showed it. All Amy is doing is turning the spot light away from her devious behaviour. She is a bitch and I knew I was right.

I actually thought she wasn't that bad and said so earlier in a thread, she is worse than I thought. Horribly manipulative and selfish.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    imrightok wrote: »
    I don't think any different. Al took her aside and told her about the bitching and that they have her back. Now I can't remember whether or not he mentioned Lucy by name but Amy knows full well who the ringleader is. so whether she subconsciously thought it was Lucy or he told her, makes no odds because it was true anyway.

Al did not mention any names but you know that and you keep avoiding answering my question. Amy does not know who the ringleader is because there isn't one. She lies and lies and she has been caught out several times. Now that is the truth.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Now I respect your opinion:D but surely you cannot believe that Alfonso said that about Lucy and a hate campaign. From what we have seen, what had he got to gain, he was trying to mend fences not make them bigger. It does not make sense, the only sense being that Amy was lying yet again.

Thank you yellowlabbie, for not just dismissing my opinion out of hand, and replying as you did. You know I appreciate that :D

As I say, for me it's semantics. For arguments sake, let's say he 100% didn't say the exact phrase 'hate campaign' (none of us know this for sure)but instead said he and David and Vincent have noticed some of the others excluding her, and felt she's been'ganged up' on. He has definitively said 'ganged up' on.

Effectively this argument is then as as I say semantics- hate campaign vs ganged up on

If he said ganged up on to Amy, and also said the 3 men mentioned thought Lucy was the ringleader, what's the real difference? Either way the message to Lucy is pretty much the same isn't it?

That's one way to look at it. Another of course is to say she's a liar, has no redeeming qualities and I even saw one post say 'evil' :eek:

Relatively minor things get magnified beyond all comprehension on here at times, especially for certain 'types' of campmate.

I'm not claiming I am right, but do you see at least see where I am coming from?
    Forum Member
    Yvie123 wrote: »
    I feel really sorry for Alfonso to be honest because he was trying so hard not to name names yesterday and Amy has dropped him in it.
    I really hope Lucy changes her mind and tells him what's been said.

Well I half hope that she tells him and he turns around and says " well its true".
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What questions? You're just making mixed up points and now your going to try and make out that I'm avoiding some pointless question if there is one, in a bid to cover your embarrassment.

I'm not embarressed...so I changed my opinion... After thinking about Amy's lies .. You have been asked over and over if you believe al told Amy Lucy was leading a campaign against her yesterday
    Forum Member
    There's times I have noticed her eyelashes are a lot more prominent to the other girls and quite clumped which makes me think did she have mascara too?

Feel free to tell me I'm wrong on this, I know some people have longer eyelashes than others, but thats just how it looked to me. :)

Yes, she did appear to have mascara on too, if not they are most certainly dyed.
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amy is a right piece of work. Anyone who thinks she is lil miss innocent or been bullied now should watch that speech.

she's plain nasty.

Hardly !

The only nasty ones are Matthew and Lucy. Both vile creatures IMHO .
    Forum Member
    Al did not mention any names but you know that and you keep avoiding answering my question. Amy does not know who the ringleader is because there isn't one. She lies and lies and she has been caught out several times. Now that is the truth.

For crying out loud. If you were the centre of some nasty bullying troublemaker and their gang, I'm sure it wouldn't take too much brain power to work out who the ringleader was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am really annoyed at her now. Simply because I feel people have been taken in by her and ABUSED the word bullying and feel Amy has tried to portray the image of an innocent "girl" getting bullied.

It's a disgrace the lengths she will go to try and stay in the show.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    So do I although it will come out, one way or another, whether in the jungle or in the exit interviews.

What I am wondering though is if Al maybe did say something along those lines to Amy when he, David and Vincent first supported her against what they saw as unfair treatment of her, and that's what Amy is referring to, rather than when Al talked to her about handing in the concealer when he clearly said nothing at all about Lucy or a hate campaign?

Even then what he said was to help her, why would she betray his confidence?

You'd just have to be non comittal, eg. Look I know you had a problem over the concealer, I'm concerned it's a problem over me in general, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that.
    Forum Member
    I'm not embarressed...so I changed my opinion... After thinking about Amy's lies .. You have been asked over and over if you believe al told Amy Lucy was leading a campaign against her yesterday

I don't know. But I wouldn't say that he didn't. At one time all the haters, including Annabel was calling Amy a liar about going on holiday with her daughter and yet she did say it.

So you've changed your mind. So what was the reason she said what she said to Lucy IYO.?
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    Thank you yellowlabbie, for not just dismissing my opinion out of hand, and replying as you did. You know I appreciate that :D

As I say, fro me it's semantics. For arguments sake, let's say he 100% didn't say the exact phrase 'hate campaign' (none of us know this for sure)but instead said he and David and Vincent have noticed some of the others excluding her, and felt she's been'ganged up' on. He has definitively said 'ganged up' on.

Effectively this argument is then as as I say semantics- hate campaign vs ganged up on

If he said ganged up on to Amy, and also said the 3 men mentioned thought Lucy was the ringleader, what's the real difference? Either way the message to Lucy is pretty much the same isn't it?

That's one way to look at it. Another of course is to say she's a liar, has no redeeming qualities and I even saw one post say 'evil' :eek:

Relatively minor things get magnified beyond all comprehension on here at times.

I'm not claiming I am right, but do you see at least see where I am coming from.

I can see that relatively minor things get blown up and that is why I think this 'bullying' thing has been blown up. I would state 100% that Al did not mention Lucy's name, he just isn't that sort of bloke from what I have seen.

Amy isn't evil either, probably just playing a game but imo IAC isn't a game, it's a challenge. I want them to go into the jungle and 'enjoy' it not to try and set the campmates against each other and that is what I see Amy is doing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see that relatively minor things get blown up and that is why I think this 'bullying' thing has been blown up. I would state 100% that Al did not mention Lucy's name, he just isn't that sort of bloke from what I have seen.

Amy isn't evil either, probably just playing a game but imo IAC isn't a game, it's a challenge. I want them to go into the jungle and 'enjoy' it not to try and set the campmates against each other and that is what I see Amy is doing.

I also don't think Amy is evil...but she is a liar...and I really really detest liars
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Even then what he said was to help her, why would she betray his confidence?

You'd just have to be non comittal, eg. Look I know you had a problem over the concealer, I'm concerned it's a problem over me in general, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that.

Yes, she did drop him right in it, I wish Lucy would go and confront him about it. How mean of her to do this to Al who has been supportive of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know. But I wouldn't say that he didn't. At one time all the haters, including Annabel was calling Amy a liar about going on holiday with her daughter and yet she did say it.

So you've changed your mind. So what was the reason she said what she said to Lucy IYO.?

At first I wanted Lucy to have it out with Al to show what a liar Amy is.. Then I thought this would reflect badly for Lucy and I'm glad she didn't . As soon as Amy said ...oh no please don't say anything to Al... That makes me wonder why not

Also re the ANNABEL comment to Lucy about spending time with her daughter.. It was Lucy who said it would be nice for her if she went first and Annabel agreed .. That yes..if she left first she could have a hol with her daughter..but she didn't say I want to leave so I can have a holiday
    Forum Member
    I also don't think Amy is evil...but she is a liar...and I really really detest liars

Me too, there's no trust at all with liars and all for a silly jungle challenge.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy will be in deep trouble as Lucy will end up saying something to Alfonso and then Alfonso will get pissed off. So tomorrow nights show will be very interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too, there's no trust at all with liars and all for a silly jungle challenge.

Once a person lies to me I never trust them again and am always weary when they are telling me something ...I mean a big lie not something silly and trivial ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Amy will be in deep trouble as Lucy will end up saying something to Alfonso and then Alfonso will get pissed off. So tomorrow nights show will be very interesting.

I think Al will be very hurt when he finds out what Amy said as he has stuck up for her
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've defended Amy a lot but when she lied about Al, it really made me go off her. Why didn't she just be honest and say how she felt instead of stirring and making Al look like the bad guy when he has always supported her. Really disappointed in her, the bitchiness towards her was unfair imo (Mo couldn't even a valid reason as to why she disliked her) but Amy lying about Alf was not good.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »

I really hope Lucy does say something while she, Al and Amy are all still in there, rather than having to wait for exit interviews.

Apart from anything else it would certainly liven up the highlights.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

As I've said before, I'm with you on the bullying. I do not think she is being bullied,well not in the 'traditional' sense anyway. Having said that, I have no doubt that she HAS certainly been treated differently and some people have excluded her and looked down on her. For me Lucy is at the top of the list. People get too bogged down in the 'b' word that what actually can be proven largely get's sidelined.

As for Al mentioning her name, I don't see a massive issue if he did or if he didn't. It's clear to me she is the main one with the issue, even if Al didn't say it and Amy has picked up on it, then again, same difference really.

If he definitely didn't say it (we don't know for sure) and Amy went out to single him out (again, I'm not srue she really did go on to properly stich Al up as some on here are making out. People make out like she had a 5 minute rant slating Al, as opposed to a 5 second mention of his name when confronted by Lucy asking 'who said it, who said it'.

All I'm saying is that some people blow up this 'lie' up to quite ridiculous proportions. Some posters almost seem to have been waiting for the opportunity to give it both barrels. This is the opportunity, and by god some have taken it.

For me it's a game show, and I for one am enjoying the ride! :)
    Forum Member
    At first I wanted Lucy to have it out with Al to show what a liar Amy is.. Then I thought this would reflect badly for Lucy and I'm glad she didn't . As soon as Amy said ...oh no please don't say anything to Al... That makes me wonder why not

Also re the ANNABEL comment to Lucy about spending time with her daughter.. It was Lucy who said it would be nice for her if she went first and Annabel agreed .. That yes..if she left first she could have a hol with her daughter..but she didn't say I want to leave so I can have a holiday

No, you didn't say what you wanted to happen, you said that Amy was doing it for a particular reason , and then you changed that reason.

The Lucy comment, yes Lucy was the one that said it but it was obviously a continuation of an earlier convo , as if Annabel had mentioned it before.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Amy felt there was a hate campaign against her, why didn't she just tell them thar instead she made out Alf made her think that, when we saw that he didn't. It's like she didn't want to accuse anyone in case of the backlash knew that everyone knew Alf had confronted her about the concealer so decided to blame it on Alf. I've defended Amy but tonight she disappointed me.