Would all housemates move quietly towards the front door please.........

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know I shouldn't moan but I'm fed up of this lot threatening to leave, whinging, and generally thinking that we are going to be entertained by watching them sitting around waiting to be famous.

I've never seen people grumping about bb in that kind of way on the forum, until this year. It might not be the end of bb, but do we think it's the end of the beginning? It's not just the housemates who are getting more savvy. So are we. ;)

Comments

• PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    make them eat slop for the rest of time, strip them of their dignity, use torture if possible.
  • SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't it be funny if the next housemate who goes into the Diary room to ask to leave gets told straight away that they can leave to the door on the left
    I bet there would be some serious backtracking by the housemates
    They are only doing it so as to get attention
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's week 4 of 14, can we not just hoof this lot out and start all over again?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SneakyBoo wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be funny if the next housemate who goes into the Diary room to ask to leave gets told straight away that they can leave to the door on the left

That would definitely be a way of solving it- first mention that they want to go and they are on their bike. Shabnam asking if she had been in there long enough to get deals was woeful. They think that they have it sussed. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shabnam didn't actually categorically state she wants to leave to BB though, Jonathan was bullish to the max, a definite plea to get some highlight time what with the goodbye speech and everything, he did everything but leave. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    Shabnam didn't actually categorically state she wants to leave to BB though, Jonathan was bullish to the max, a definite plea to get some highlight time what with the goodbye speech and everything, he did everything but leave. :cool:

True. She needed bb to reassure her that she wasn't going to be shooting herself in the foot first.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's week 4 of 14, can we not just hoof this lot out and start all over again?

that wouldnt be a bad idea....that's what i dont get about BB, because if you apply you should therefore want to spend time in the house...surely?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that wouldnt be a bad idea....that's what i dont get about BB, because if you apply you should therefore want to spend time in the house...surely?!

they probably think it will be all dandy and fine though, and then they meet someone like Charley. :cool:
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't it be funny if the next housemate who goes into the Diary room to ask to leave gets told straight away that they can leave to the door on the leftI bet there would be some serious backtracking by the housemates

That'd be great. To see the look on Ziggy's face if they had said that. He just realised his relationship with Chanelle wasn't that interesting anymore, so he created another storyline for himself. It would have been great to see him coming up with an excuse as to why he couldn't leave, like "I want to say a proper goodbye" or "maybe I should think about it overnight".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    they probably think it will be all dandy and fine though, and then they meet someone like Charley. :cool:

true...though, im not being funny..but i reckon i could handle her in the house..all you have to do is ignore her when she's shouting..
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member

I abso-bloomin-lutely agree.

HM - I've been thinking for some time I'd probably like to leave now..........(waits for BB to say have you spoken to the other HMs/thought about it/think about it over night and come back in the morning)

BB - You may leave. The door to the left is open. Goodbye.

Then have their replacement come straight in with their suitcase!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I abso-bloomin-lutely agree.

HM - I've been thinking for some time I'd probably like to leave now..........(waits for BB to say have you spoken to the other HMs/thought about it/think about it over night and come back in the morning)

BB - You may leave. The door to the left is open. Goodbye.

Then have their replacement come straight in with their suitcase!

Ha ha. I wonder why they don't do this? It would be pretty entertaining. Can it be that they just haven't thought of it?
  • BigfeetBigfeet Posts: 14,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha. I wonder why they don't do this? It would be pretty entertaining. Can it be that they just haven't thought of it?

I wish they would do that too - I'm laughing just imagining the look on Ziggy's face if that happened to him!! :D:p
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,606
    Forum Member
    Of course they've thought of it. For some reason they haven't done it - yet. I reckon they are waiting for the right person at the right time.