Give Lucinda an even break.

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit I admire Lucinda's quirky sense of style..... I don't think the others are doing themselves any favours (in terms of the public) by their attitude towards her!
  • mcfc636mcfc636 Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    they see her as the weak link and think they look big shouting at her. Felt sorry for her in the last task, she said she had no idea with computers, then she gets put with it. great project manager
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about Raef? He seems pretty charming :)

He'd do for me. Now what about casting the ugly sisters?........... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just bumping this to say that she had a pretty even break this week, and she really had to earn it. Good girl! :):):)

If only she hadn't come out with that remark in the board room. The woman is too innocent for her won good.
  • temperaretemperare Posts: 3,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think Lucinda is the strongest amongst the girls in fairness. She is the only one of the girls IMHO that can properly manage a team.

Claire was just lucky this week that she had a stronger team, her planning and organisation was atrocious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    temperare wrote: »
    I do think Lucinda is the strongest amongst the girls in fairness. She is the only one of the girls IMHO that can properly manage a team.

Claire was just lucky this week that she had a stronger team, her planning and organisation was atrocious.

I agree. It was one lucky sell that won it for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh but Jennifer said she was wonderful.:rolleyes:
  • temperaretemperare Posts: 3,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    froglet wrote: »
    Oh but Jennifer said she was wonderful.:rolleyes:

Of course because Jennifer knows full well she can explout Claire's weaknesses when the time comes for them to appear in the boardroom.

I think she is far more coniving than she appears at the moment. She set a precedent of bullying Lucinda, overbearing and manipulative. Then hid in the background while others have followed suit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course because Jennifer knows full well she can explout Claire's weaknesses when the time comes for them to appear in the boardroom.

I think she is far more coniving than she appears at the moment. She set a precedent of bullying Lucinda, overbearing and manipulative. Then hid in the background while others have followed suit.

Yep. Over and over you catch the look on her face. You're fired has picked up on it a few times but there have been others.