Donna Eastenders Spoiler

Comments

• KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I see a thread or article about 'Donna' I have to give myself at least 30 seconds to remind myself who she is.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I predict she'll be gone by the end of the year.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe we will see her in a new light During the new storyline?.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be good to get to know more about her :)
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I think it will be good to get to know more about her :)

Definitely may make her grow as a character
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,278
    Forum Member
    She's a harmless secondary character. I wouldn't object to them exploring her backstory a bit as it will give the character more depth.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I like her scenes with other female characters where she's having a giggle. I hated her at first but she's growing on me.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully a mini storyline as Lisa needs a time to shine. No harm in a background character having a mini storylines to see the character and actresses true potential :)
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    I think Tracy back story should be explored instead...she's earned it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    I think Donna (and Bianca) represent the stereotypical gobby "chav" of the East End quite well. :D
  • Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What sort of person would go up to the actress and say bitch..
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Tracy back story should be explored instead...she's earned it.

The actress thinks it would be odd and make no sense now but I would love her to be developed with a miniline.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Hank1234 wrote: »

A bitch would :D But yeah that's so uncalled for calling the actress names. I really like Donna's attitude it's funny at times
  • machobobmachobob Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The actress is terrible, though?
  • PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like her to begin with. When she handed Alfie the flat keys a while back so they could have somewhere to go, I warmed to her then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Donna, she is fun to have around, can give as good as she gets from the other bullies on the market. This story will hopefully show whether she can actually act or not as the jury is still out for me.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    there's something about Donna that I like in the way I used to like Minty.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Hank1234 wrote: »

It is weird to say the least! There are people who think tv dramas are real. I've heard of a friend being slagged off for what she "did" in a film because she was in a similar group to that portrayed in the film. The person accusing then said the same thing to me about what I "did" in the film! I wasn't in the film though I have to say. Someone else said on here that people with learning disabilities think films and tv are real so it's probably best to let the comments wash over you if you're an actress. Like the actress who played Donna said she must be doing her job right! :)
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've began to warm to Donna in recent months and I'm pleased to see a few other people have so I'd welcome her to be featured on the show a little more. I think a lot of people are still having to recover from how Donna was portrayed in her first while on the show where I thought she was written to be vastly unlikeable. Her insensitivity over the Lucy death in particular put me off the character for a while.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna has really grown on me, it'll be good to find out more about her.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    I didn't like her at first but she's starting to grow on me now.

I'm particularly interested in finding out more about her and aw, she's got a little crush on Alfie, Kat won't like that at all!

Maybe Alfie and Donna do have a liaison of some sort and that could be part of what Shane was on about when he said the whole 'Kat and Alfie' thing would be turned on it's head!:confused:
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's really a giant
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't trust Wheels as far as I could roll her. And I'm an excellent judge of character as you know.
  • weegeriweegeri Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Aww. I don't really watch EE that much any more, and I thought this thread might refer to Ian Beale remembering he had a half sister called Donna who was rejected by Kathy when she came to find her. As I recall, the actress went on to play Mr Beans girlfriend in the TV series of the same name.
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the next spoiler will be that she's leaving