Whitney's frock- who put her in it and why?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not only did it come undone- and given that she was heavily strapped into it and it was under pressure that wasn't surprising- she was falling over it all the time. IT WAS TOO LONG! Did nobody notice beforehand that she couldn't move around in the thing?

Imagine the stick one of the contestants would have got from Simon if they'd been stuck with a frock like that.

Comments

• RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    as someone has said on another thread, there is a possibility they picked the dress with the intention of her wearing heels...and then on the night she was too errr 'shakey' to wear big heels, so made a last minute change.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah. I didn't think of that. Could well be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why Dermot didn't help her back into her dress, when that's clearly what she was expecting when she turned her back on him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that too. He's a gent and I'm sure he'd have wanted to. Maybe someone was shouting into his earpiece "Don't do it Dermot!"
  • KauriKauri Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why Dermot didn't help her back into her dress, when that's clearly what she was expecting when she turned her back on him.
    I dunno, I'd be too scared to touch her; she'd probably freak out! :eek: