running out of calories this week

JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
Forum Member
✭✭✭
oh dddeeeaaar
I am limiting my calorie intake just now, but i have been overeating my allowance and adding it on to days later in the week.
Now I have to go through the rest of the week on 6-700 cals per day
silly fat fool
:(

Comments

• noise747noise747 Posts: 30,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

It allows me to keep track of calories, now all i need to do is to have some more self control.
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noise747 wrote: »
    I use http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

It allows me to keep track of calories, now all i need to do is to have some more self control.

I use that too but I have been adding stuff to other days so as not to go over my allowance :o:blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Why not start afresh just have 1200 to 1500 calories a day. Its enough to be losing weight and just learn from your mistake. Also allow yourself a treat a day to keep you going or you'll just give up. Gud luck
  • KaliMistKaliMist Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Either do as Vicky said and start afresh, or exercise and eat your exercise calories. Surviving on 600-700 calories for the rest of the week is just silly really, you shouldn't be eating any less than 1200 per day. You do more damage than good so starting again is the more sensible option.
  • neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jumbobones wrote: »
    oh dddeeeaaar
    I am limiting my calorie intake just now, but i have been overeating my allowance and adding it on to days later in the week.
    Now I have to go through the rest of the week on 6-700 cals per day
    silly fat fool
    :(

Do you have any idea how much harm you can do to your body living on your calorie intake? :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • modeyinkmodeyink Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exercise and eat the defecit, ie. burn 400 calories and have those extra calories in food.
  • annelieseanneliese Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you make a healthy choice it should outweigh the calories. Such as a small Mcdonald's portion of fries would be 230 calories, whereas an avocado salad rich with vegetables and variety would be higher.