Ziggy, Chanelle, glass houses and stones.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just want to give those fms who have a bit of sympathy for what these two have been through a chance to have their say.

I have watched some of what has happened between them over the last few weeks cringing in recognition, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has been feeling like that.

You don't have to be in the BB house to make a complete pigs ear of a relationship, so let's have a bit of empathy and recognise that the obvious failings which we have all been watching- on both of their parts- are ones that we can share all too easily ourselves if we are backed into a corner.

What a nightmare that must have been for the pair of them.
:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spot on. I've made an almighty prat of myself over blokes plenty of times. Who hasn't.

It's the usual holier than thou rubbish we get on here year after year - 'I'd never kiss somebody I'd only met a month ago' and all that sanctimonious guff. Yeah right!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    I'm man enough to admit that I have behaved far far sh*ttier in a relationship than either Ziggy or Chanelle have in this case. I also consider myself to be a fairly decent person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    I think very few of us have never made idiots of ourselves in a relationship. I have many times and am not afraid to admit it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spot on OP, people can esily judge others without putting themselves in their shoes. I know Chanelle looked and behaved stupidly but I can understand why, seen your ex 24/7 is not going to help the situation she must felt so many emotions, lost, confused, deceived, hurt and humiliated in national tv.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just flat out couldn't have done it. It's that simple. Just too hard. It's a kind of downward spiral which you could just see her disappearing further and further into and Ziggy didn't have the words to pull her out.

They will be cringing when they watch themselves back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can also admit that I have made a prat of myself with men in the past and learned from my mistakes. I'm now happily married to a man I know loves and cares deeply for me and I likewise. Nothing beats this.

I do think that if you are in a relationship in which you both care for each other deeply, it's best to take things slowly and get to know each other properly instead of rushing into bed with each other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Distoney wrote: »
    I can also admit that I have made a prat of myself with men in the past and learned from my mistakes. I'm now happily married to a man I know loves and cares deeply for me and I likewise. Nothing beats this.

It's amazing how the pieces fit together once that happens isn't it. You feel secure and that makes all the difference. I hope that lappens for both of them. They are both decent people at heart.