Anyone got any idea what Rebecca is like?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I only ask because I haven't a clue. I know that she's in there but beyond that I am struggling.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    froglet wrote: »
    I only ask because I haven't a clue. I know that she's in there but beyond that I am struggling.

She seems like a nice girl, quite excitable and bubbly at times but mostly just dull. She doesn't seem very bright to me either

I'm not really sure why she was put in the house :confused:
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is very excitable, fun, and only one willing to do a dare lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tortue wrote: »
    She seems like a nice girl, quite excitable and bubbly at times but mostly just dull. She doesn't seem very bright to me either

I'm not really sure why she was put in the house :confused:

Me neither. :confused:
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes lovely. Hilarious too, but sadly it doesn't make the highlights
  • ianinclevelandianincleveland Posts: 21,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes lovely,funny and excitable and drop dead sexy as well.Trouble is shes competing with the mario and Alex show on the highlights
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems ok, close to being an acceptable female in voters eyes due to her not being particularly bright.

This is an important characteristic of female acceptance in the voters eyes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes lovely. Hilarious too, but sadly it doesn't make the highlights

I wondered about that. Well she may get the chance to come into her own later- I can't see her being nominated for a while.
  • mrellis33mrellis33 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't heard her speak yet, just jump around alot with her big boobs.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a decent sort to me....always up for a laugh.

To be brutally frank, if she was more attractive (as in lads mag material) I think she would feature a lot more.
  • JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Bubbly" is usually the word used.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only time I have noticed her properly was when Alex was saying (in a very thin woman showing off sort of way) that she didn't have the urge to eat crisps any more. The look on Rebecca's face said to me very clearly that she definitely did and didn't want to talk about it. I felt for her.
  • cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    She's lovely. Always up for a laugh, doesn't take herself too seriously, is able to take the micky out of herself and hasn't bitched or been nasty about anyone in the slightest. Also appears to be popular with most of the group.

She's been the star of the show on tonights live feed (won't get shown on the HLs of course)

This year's dark horse imo :cool:
    Forum Member
    The only time I have noticed her properly was when Alex was saying (in a very thin woman showing off sort of way) that she didn't have the urge to eat crisps any more. The look on Rebecca's face said to me very clearly that she definitely did and didn't want to talk about it. I felt for her.

Later on she suggested they just eat all the crisps :D I think she has a thicker skin than be annoyed by Alex's quip about the crisps. Like I said, she doesn't take herself too seriously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems a nice enough girl on Live Feed, she has been on especially good form tonight. She's always up for a laugh, and doesn't really go behind people's backs.

She needs to be shown more on the Highlights show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cath99 wrote: »
    Later on she suggested they just eat all the crisps :D I think she has a thicker skin than be annoyed by Alex's quip about the crisps. Like I said, she doesn't take herself too seriously.

I think she could see through what Alex was doing. That kind of thing is a typical way for a good looking woman to show off to a plain one. I should know. They've done it to me often enough. :D
    Forum Member
    I think she could see through what Alex was doing. That kind of thing is a typical way for a good looking woman to show off to a plain one. I should know. They've done it to me often enough. :D

Same here :o:D

I'm glad she just took the micky about it later, attempting to get the others to rebel and eat the crisps! She later told the HMs she'd had a dream that she'd been locked up for scoffing all the crisps :D

I think Alex looked down her nose at her from the second she arrived in the house - and hasn't been able to get past her first impressions of her. I was a bit :eek: on the first night too, but now I think she's great - very lively, funny and a great double act with Luke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cath99 wrote: »
    Same here :o:D

I'm glad she just took the micky about it later, attempting to get the others to rebel and eat the crisps! She later told the HMs she'd had a dream that she'd been locked up for scoffing all the crisps :D

I think Alex looked down her nose at her from the second she arrived in the house - and hasn't been able to get past her first impressions of her. I was a bit :eek: on the first night too, but now I think she's great - very lively, funny and a great double act with Luke.

I'm glad you have told me what happened later on.
    A great double act with Luke? This editing is really letting me down. He's my favourite so far, obviously a very funny guy, and I would never have guessed that. I have watched BB from BB1 but only the highlights. Even that means saying goodbye to a scary amount of your life.
  • colinbcolinb Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    Like a few other HMs she is overshadowed by the bigger 'characters' at the mo, at least on the main show. I really like her and think she will make the final. LF viewers see more of her. She is always up for a laugh (they were playing childish games late last night but none of it made the HL show). She iz fit, too!111!1!1! (in my eyes!) :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like a decent sort to me....always up for a laugh.

To be brutally frank, if she was more attractive (as in lads mag material) I think she would feature a lot more.

But she'd also be infinitely more unpopular
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is about the only person I never see when I watch LF so I have no clue what she is like.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad you have told me what happened later on.
    A great double act with Luke? This editing is really letting me down. He's my favourite so far, obviously a very funny guy, and I would never have guessed that. I have watched BB from BB1 but only the highlights. Even that means saying goodbye to a scary amount of your life.

Thre's an ongoing thing where Luke and Bex joke about having a thing for each other - except now the others have picked up on it and keep teasing them mercilessly and suggesting they want each other. Its hilarious!:D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajay14 wrote: »
    But she'd also be infinitely more unpopular

Absolutely...that seems to be the trade-off for young female BB contestants.
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i know she dim bt she needs to realise where she stands on a particular issue instead of saying i dunno, like with alex now ventin about mohammed dressin up she just going errr i dunno ??
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is just one of those housemates that were put in as fodder.Endemol have no interest in showing or promoting her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm fed up now. I want to see this banter that's going on with Luke. Damned if I'm going to start watching the live feed. There'll be no end to it if I do.....................