Any predictions about Coolio's dicktatorship, if it comes to pass?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Could be very interesting. I think I know who might be first up against the wall.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. he is desperate to be HoH as he knows he fears he'll be up for eviction - a rational fear as he knows he pee'd a number of HMs off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is what Victor would have loved to be. It would be great to see him having fun and causing mayhem and waving goodbye at the end of the week with a smile on his face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. my guess is BB have taken note how divisive Coolio is, and will somehow engineer it so that he has a better chance of being HoH - it will REALLY put the cat amongst the pigeons. It might also give Coolio the chance to win by NOT behaving like an arse, if he can model his tenure similarly to Terry who was benign.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He thinks quickly and has a good sense of humour, it would be good to see him manage to see off Tina, for example, without behaving like an arse- leave her beaten but floundering for something to complain about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    froglet wrote: »
    He thinks quickly and has a good sense of humour, it would be good to see him manage to see off Tina, for example, without behaving like an arse- leave her beaten but floundering for something to complain about.

.. Coolio doesn't have to do anything - she is already beaten. Tina is one of those people who talks up a good fight, but is really a whimp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alexq wrote: »
    .. Coolio doesn't have to do anything - she is already beaten. Tina is one of those people who talks up a good fight, but is really a whimp.

:D Very true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My predictions are:

Tina will smoke loads and whine to anyone who appears to listen. She'll go gradually more interesting shades of puce until her head explodes..

Ulrika will roll her eyes a fair bit.

LaToya won't really get it.

Michelle and Mutya will carry on living in their own world, gazing into mirrors and occasionally tuning in to pick up what's going on.

Tommy will say 'Good on yer" and maybe sing the odd patriotic song or talk about football. Either way, nobody will pay much attention, though they'll all be thinking his legs are unnaturally hairy.

Verne will look bemused (unless he gets lager in which case he'll get lairy).

Terry will find it all faintly ridiculous and say things meant to sound like he's one of the gang, but which make it clear he thinks he's above all of this.

And Ben will carry on being nice but dim.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    escol wrote: »
    My predictions are:

Tina will smoke loads and whine to anyone who appears to listen.

Ulrika will roll her eyes a fair bit.

LaToya won't really get it.

Michelle and Mutya will carry on living in their own world, occasionally tuning in to pick up what's going on (a bit like the rest of us).

Tommy will say 'Good on yer" and maybe sing the odd patriotic song or talk about football.

Verne will look bemused (unless he gets lager in which case he's get lairy).

Terry will find it all faintly ridiculous.

And Ben will carry on being nice but dim.

:D Business as usual then!
  • Nemo 123Nemo 123 Posts: 1,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon his plans include carving a king Edward into a rude shape and playing with it in the bathtub.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it would be the greatest thing since the Jungle Cats