The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Did you not follow KMaddock on twitter & bask in the grief her & her followers caused?

Yes I followed it..no I didn't bask..and it was abusive in both sides from what I remember ..it wasn't all one way traffic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I followed it..no I didn't bask..and it was abusive in both sides from what I remember ..it wasn't all one way traffic
    Mmmm...
    I didn't see any abuse from Peter's side. So some people stood up for them, it is bound to happen.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has age got to do with it? She's not a model with a short shelf life, she's an impressionist. An impressionist can get work without having to be seen. Nice support for her friend there.

Think she might be jealous ;)

Just seen your post Fiz.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thommo1234 wrote: »
    you think so,i have to disagree,some people are like that in a marriage,argue and make up,they love it and Kate and Pete sure had chemistry,it sizzled,i think from watching them the worst thing they did was did the tv programms as those cameras were constantly in their faces and both K and P have both said in their books that it was too much sometimes,
    I wish he'd left can when he got together with Kat they would of had a chance then in my opinion of course

I think they did love each other but it was nothing more than an extended holiday romance and it fizzled out when lust wore off and they realised they were completely incompatible. They had chemistry but the relationship ran its course and was never going to last
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Think she might be jealous ;)
    Just seen your post Fiz.

Esp. if she's been at Pete's impersonating her.:D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think they did love each other but it was nothing more than an extended holiday romance and it fizzled out when lust wore off and they realised they were completely incompatible. They had chemistry but the relationship ran its course and was never going to last

Strongly agree with that Blondie. I think their new relationships are much better for both of them - Emily is bringing out a different side to Pete and Kieran seems to calm Katie down. There might not be as much 'sizzling chemistry' for the spectators but they both seem happier and more content.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do too, she's fantastic. Maybe a bit of green-eye over her talent?

She's very funny, I've seen her when she was doing the comedy club circuit and appeared at City Limits Romford now known as The City Pavilion. They used to have some really good acts on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's very funny, I've seen her when she was doing the comedy club circuit and appeared at City Limits Romford now known as The City Pavilion. They used to have some really good acts on.
    Her Stacey Solomon was exactly right. Has she done anything on tv, the judges said something about respecting her for not sneaking back in, but going up in front of a huge audience.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her Stacey Solomon was exactly right. Has she done anything on tv, the judges said something about respecting her for not sneaking back in, but going up in front of a huge audience.

Francine has done loads of stuff on TV over the years. Stacey does put it on a bit for the telly, she really isn't like that, she's lovely. My son was in the year below her on the same drama course at Havering college Ardleigh Green.
  • Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Strongly agree with that Blondie. I think their new relationships are much better for both of them - Emily is bringing out a different side to Pete and Kieran seems to calm Katie down. There might not be as much 'sizzling chemistry' for the spectators but they both seem happier and more content.

yes thats a very good point you have made SenseiSam theres me harping on about the past but both of them seem extremely happy with their new partners,i just wish they would be close friends for the children it would be the icing on the cake,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes thats a very good point you have made SenseiSam theres me harping on about the past but both of them seem extremely happy with their new partners,i just wish they would be close friends for the children it would be the icing on the cake,

I believe if Peter dropped CAN he would of had an amicable relationship with Katie by now.. I did believe at ne point they may of got back together ..but I think they should accept they are only joined by the kids and deal with it.. Others should mind their own business especially were the kids are concerned
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    what is a shiny new twitter name? :confused:

OK....what part of "shiny new twitter name " is puzzling you thommo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope they can become amicable for the children's sake. Both Emily and Kieran strike me as being easy going and natural peacemakers so as long as Pete and Katie can put the past behind them there should be a chance for that to happen.
    Forum Member
    I believe if Peter dropped CAN he would of had an amicable relationship with Katie by now.. I did believe at ne point they may of got back together ..but I think they should accept they are only joined by the kids and deal with it.. Others should mind their own business especially were the kids are concerned
    I disagree. She was appalling in every respect in the final series. Add to that the fact that behind the scenes there was a suspected affair going on that Pwicey flaunted in her husbands face then she was a right nasty piece of work through & through. Her horrendously carp personality is diddly squat to do with CAN & CP..........in fact they made her acceptable for years till she decided to jump ship.
    So in reality,she wanted rid of CAN & CAN wanted rid of her and Peter Andre was worn out trying to cope with her tantrums on top of the rumours of her unfaithfullnes that she did nothing to dispel.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Sensai Sam..do you really believe that KP and Kieran are for real?? :eek:
    Forum Member
    I really hope they can become amicable for the children's sake. Both Emily and Kieran strike me as being easy going and natural peacemakers so as long as Pete and Katie can put the past behind them there should be a chance for that to happen.

i do hope so a happy ending:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I disagree. She was appalling in every respect in the final series. Add to that the fact that behind the scenes there was a suspected affair going on that Pwicey flaunted in her husbands face then she was a right nasty piece of work through & through. Her horrendously carp personality is diddly squat to do with CAN & CP..........in fact they made her acceptable for years till she decided to jump ship.
    So in reality,she wanted rid of CAN & CAN wanted rid of her and Peter Andre was worn out trying to cope with her tantrums on top of the rumours of her unfaithfullnes that she did nothing to dispel.

We saw an edited version of events ..done by HIS management team.. It takes two to make and two to break a marriage

Ask yourself why she wanted to leave CAN? Maybe the fact they were in their family home 24/7 didn't help.. There were no rumours of an affair until after they split .
    Forum Member
    OK....what part of "shiny new twitter name " is puzzling you thommo.

i thought it was a part of twitter id not heard about
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even now Andre can't pass wind without CP permission.. The man wanted time off after his brothers death and she said no ... She is too involved in peters private life.. He needs to get away from her because she will ruin any relationships he has..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Francine has done loads of stuff on TV over the years. Stacey does put it on a bit for the telly, she really isn't like that, she's lovely. My son was in the year below her on the same drama course at Havering college Ardleigh Green.
    That's probably a good thing, who would have the energy to be that excited/happy all the time?
    Forum Member

i presume these are your views not what happened as i didn't see another woman sat with them taking notes,
    i think they were both as bad as each other in that scene and typical can edited it to make Kate look worse,this is exactly why Pete should of left can too then sorted it out with his wife on his own and kicked the TV cameras out of the apartment,
    but its too late now,i just hope they can sort it out to be close once again for the childrens sake,
    Forum Member
    Even now Andre can't pass wind without CP permission.. The man wanted time off after his brothers death and she said no ... She is too involved in peters private life.. He needs to get away from her because she will ruin any relationships he has..

now this is a perfect post and im amazed as you are anti Pete im glad others can see what ive been trying to say about his manager
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

he wont leave CAN...they both have too much at stake, he wont want to go back to being a nobody, she helps keep him in the headlines.

Better the devil you know doing his PR than someone in the background selling stories from a "source". I bet CP could keep Wootton in "world exclusives" for years:yawn:

KP and PA fighting in the press are giving them both what they need - headlines. If they were all friends it wouldn't generate as much interest in the tabloids etc. I don't think a truce will be called - not even for the sake of the kids:mad:
    Forum Member

They won't sam. Not ever.
    The Pwicey mantra that she lives by is "what Pwicey wants,Pwicey gets" and she is eaten up with anger that she wants Peter Andre & he no longer wants her. She never forgets even minor insults so this one is killing her.She is not over him by a long shot.
    As for Kev....I feel sorry for him now. He thinks he has struck gold and will be a stayer,but he will go the way of Alex. She will get bored. Yes they look content,but she always does when she has hooked a fish. Look at her with Reid. She was WELL into him & his lifestyle. Trying to impose herself on his fight circuit by behaving like a tramp stripping off ringside in front of the fight community. They despised her & refused to allow her to take control in arenas.More rejection. So she got bored with that........bye bye Alex.
    Kev will become boring too. Peter Andre had the right mix of being calming and also being naughty & that worked till she got ants in her pants. She always does.
    I hope he steers clear as much as possible. That is the only way to deal with unstable people like her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Sensai Sam..do you really believe that KP and Kieran are for real?? :eek:

To be honest Nicola I don't follow Katie all that closely but although they married in undue haste for reasons that became obvious they seem happy and I honestly hope it works out for them. It will also make life a lot easier for Pete and Emily if Katie is happily married so there might be a bit of wishful thinking on my part :)
This discussion has been closed.