The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 14)

Comments

• skf1skf1 Posts: 7,857
    Forum Member
    Part of me is wishing I never raised this question! I am so bamboozled!
    The only way for any closure in regards to Debbie and the garage. Bring back Scott! We'll find out then! I don't even care if they recast the character (although I would hope not)

Thanks for those answers even if I am still confused!

Steph x
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Surely Charity will figure out the truth about baby Archie after that exchange between Rachel and Jai in the Pub?

So Robbie is now working for Moira? Did I hear that right?
  • dobby's bludgerdobby's bludger Posts: 1,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Charity will figure out the truth about baby Archie after that exchange between Rachel and Jai in the Pub?

i hope rachel yells it at her
  • Jewels501Jewels501 Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, Robbie will be working for Moira but only for a few days.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jewels501 wrote: »
    The ownership of the garage has long been a mystery to me. Debbie and Eli scammed to buy Jack's share as far as I recall with Eli impersonating Scott. So at that stage Scott owned his share legitimately and the other half unbeknownst to him from the scam.

When Viv sold Scott's house for him, Debbie got Carl to lend her the money for the house and I thought she put the garage up as collateral. That made no sense to me because at that stage Scott was still the sole owner on paper. How it became Debbie's is a mystery to me. Even when Cain repaid Carl the garage was mentioned as being part of the transaction so she must have bought it at some stage from Scott but I don't recall that happening..

It's time that Scott returned ( with a new head if necessary) and got Dobbie locked up for fraud.

While they are about it, Hotton's finest could remember that Cain skipped bail on a murder charge.
  • pudseymrcvspudseymrcvs Posts: 3,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    It's time that Scott returned ( with a new head if necessary) and got Dobbie locked up for fraud.

While they are about it, Hotton's finest could remember that Cain skipped bail on a murder charge.
    He came to an 'arrangement' re the Spanish(?), South American(?) hoods.
    Forum Member
    I liked how Rachel reacted to Jai. He deserved that slap.
    And I liked how she defended Sammy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He came to an 'arrangement' re the Spanish(?), South American(?) hoods.

Yeah. he dropped the Spanish mafia in it. All sins were forgiven by Hotten's finest and the daft mafia haven't come for his head yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All sins were forgiven by Hotten's finest and the daft mafia haven't come for his head yet.

Didn't Cain blame them for the attack last year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Cain blame them for the attack last year.

Yes but that was just to get the police off his back wasn't it? I just think the mafia was clearly very important to make the Spanish and UK police drop the serious charges he was facing. Surely the remnants would be after his blood.

Maybe that will be his next exit story - better than an accident with a combine harvester if he takes to the farm life with Moira!.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
    Forum Member
    I can't see Scott Windsor returning. There's still characters around such as Bob etc, and ties within the village but it would be clutching at straws. If Viv was still around, which is a disgrace to ED that she isn't IMO then a return wouldn't be a problem.

Loving the Charity and Jai scenes, love Emma Atkins so much really enjoyed her scenes with the Sharmas and Charity, at first I hated the sound of this predictable storyline but I have to say I take it all back !
  • pudseymrcvspudseymrcvs Posts: 3,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but that was just to get the police off his back wasn't it? I just think the mafia was clearly very important to make the Spanish and UK police drop the serious charges he was facing. Surely the remnants would be after his blood.

Maybe that will be his next exit story - better than an accident with a combine harvester if he takes to the farm life with Moira!.:D

And he knew it was Zak.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SoapWorld wrote: »
    I can't see Scott Windsor returning. There's still characters around such as Bob etc, and ties within the village but it would be clutching at straws. If Viv was still around, which is a disgrace to ED that she isn't IMO then a return wouldn't be a problem.

Loving the Charity and Jai scenes, love Emma Atkins so much really enjoyed her scenes with the Sharmas and Charity, at first I hated the sound of this predictable storyline but I have to say I take it all back !

He's in Wicked playing a scarecrow funnily enough!
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll admit it

I felt sorry for Noah tonight:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll admit it

Glendarroch, don't despair - apparently there are pills for that now.:D
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glendarroch, don't despair - apparently there are pills for that now.:D

But the drugs don't work, they just make me worse ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A veritable disaster!:eek: You have my sympathy.:(:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete
  • norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member

But I know I'll see your face again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, I'll admit it

It was more Jai i felt sorry for saying goodbye to Noah must have killed him inside! That little guy is just top quality! :)
    Forum Member
    And all this over him wanting a baby and Charity not wanting one.
    Kids............nowt but trouble.
  • fredsnailfredsnail Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he's got a baby now - on his terms - but as usual he's not happy with what he's got :p
    Forum Member
    fredsnail wrote: »
    But he's got a baby now - on his terms - but as usual he's not happy with what he's got :p

If he'd have just got a nice Spaniel puppy things would have been less fraught.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he'd have just got a nice Spaniel puppy things would have been less fraught.

Don't give him ideas - he'll dognap gorgeous Cheryl from the Pollards!:eek::D
This discussion has been closed.