Can anyone help to identify this female singer whose name I can't recall?

cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'd be so grateful if anyone can help with this: I'm afraid my clues are a bit sketchy, but Digital Spy has never let me down yet! :)

I saw this girl on a Breakfast TV programme a few months ago, she was quite young--about 19-20ish, and she performed a song at the end of the show, playing a very distinctive blue keyboard. She had an unusual, quirky one-syllable name. I remember I Googled her afterwards and found a Youtube channel with lots of videos of her playing and singing her songs, always accompanying herself on this very distinctive blue-coloured stage piano. I meant to bookmark the page and check out some more of her material. But I can't for the life of me remember her name! Ironically I didn't bother to write it down because it was such an unusual name I thought it would stick in my mind. Doh. :D

Any suggestions as to who I might be thinking of? Young female singer, short one-syllable unusual name, blue keyboard (possible blue and white?) Huge thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Comments