Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 156)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The recording more than likely isn't making it to Shawnee, so I don't think it'd matter if it were about Mick and if Joel were implicated.

I just fear it'll be too contrived how they try and bring up Danny now, Mick would have been more realistic. But then yeah, it's probably about why he killed Danny that's a point with this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    The recording more than likely isn't making it to Shawnee, so I don't think it'd matter if it were about Mick and if Joel were implicated.

I just fear it'll be too contrived how they try and bring up Danny now, Mick would have been more realistic. But then yeah, it's probably about why he killed Danny that's a point with this.

I suppose technically he didn't kill Mick, Joel did, so if it is a murder confession it would be Danny.
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    This is why I take with a pinch of salt. So, tonight is Ste realising Doug is up to something then :cool:
    Yes, it must be Doug taking the 'desperate measures' that he was meant to be considering on Friday, and Ste finding out that he's up to something. And then tomorrow they get married and then Ste plays the recording and then Maddie's bus driving isn't up to scratch.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    I suppose technically he didn't kill Mick, Joel did, so if it is a murder confession it would be Danny.
    Well, Walker killed Mick, but Brendan and Joel don't know that.
    Forum Member
    Yes, it must be Doug taking the 'desperate measures' that he was meant to be considering on Friday, and Ste finding out that he's up to something. And then tomorrow they get married and then Ste plays the recording and then Maddie's bus driving isn't up to scratch.

BIB made me lol. Now that Maddie is the super bitch I'm surprised she doesn't aim the van at Leah! Doug and his 'desperate measures' - gosh he exudes desperation it is so unattractive :(
    lulu g wrote: »
    Well, Walker killed Mick, but Brendan and Joel don't know that.

True. But, no, that was never revealed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning. Look who made the cover. :cool:
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »

Ooooh!:cool:
    Forum Member

Moring Maya. Oooo, they know how to sell it.

Let's hope he plays more of a part than Ste did in last year's :rolleyes:

Ha! :D
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Brendan! :D

Look at that! The cover! Alongside Sharon, Tina and Chastity. Man's a star. :cool:
  • JubesJubes Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all

I know there might still be a lot of stuff that might be hard to watch and we don't know exactly how it will all end, but I am excited because this is the start of the end of Stug that will eventually lead to Stendan in Dublin. For once I would def say the future looks much better for Stendan than it does for Stug :D
    Forum Member
    Woo hoo! Go, Brendan!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And really, you'd think there'd be a fire department around HOs too.
  • BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes:cool:
    Brilliant:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moring Maya. Oooo, they know how to sell it.

Let's hope he plays more of a part than Ste did in last year's :rolleyes:

Ha! :D

Oh, that's right. Ste was on the cover last year, wasn't he? :D

R Boys. :cool:
    Forum Member
    Brendan! :D

Look at that! The cover! Alongside Sharon, Tina and Chastity. Man's a star. :cool:
    That's Sharon? I didn't recognize her. The miracles of modern technology!
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could have picked a better picture and made sure it didn't look like a toddler had cut it out and glued it on there but nice one anyway. :D
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually what have they done to his hair, it looks like he is wearing a hair turban. :D
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    They could have picked a better picture and made sure it didn't look like a toddler had cut it out and glued it on there but nice one anyway. :D
    It does look a bit like an afterthought, doesn't it? But heigh ho!
    Forum Member

Ha, ha Ally! Anyone looks small against Sharon's lionine head though:cool:
    Forum Member
    Actually what have they done to his hair, it looks like he is wearing a hair turban. :D

It's strange, but I don't really think he looks like that now. He is even better, he looks more rugged now :cool:
  • JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning

I know it says that doug records him confessing to dannys murder do we actually know he mentions danny by name could he maybe just say something to doug like he loves ste and has killed for him but doesn't mention any names I don't know if I am making any sense but he probley says dannys name I just want to wish he didn't
    Forum Member
    JEH wrote: »
    Morning

I know it says that doug records him confessing to dannys murder do we actually know he mentions danny by name could he maybe just say something to doug like he loves ste and has killed for him but doesn't mention any names I don't know if I am making any sense but he probley says dannys name I just want to wish he didn't

Did Doug know Danny Houston? I was never quite sure about Brendan and Danny's connection because I came to the story later. I think he might just say he's killed for Stephen because he loves him so much and not mention any names.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just can't get my head around the Danny confession.

I was thinking that it's possible Shawnee gives Doug Danny's name as a murder Brendan was questioned, but never charged, in connection to.

Because for Brendan to bring up Danny by himself just seems so monumentally stupid.

But I suppose it's just another plot contrivance in the same vein as Ste marrying Doug even after finding out what he's been up to.
  • JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Doug know Danny Houston? I was never quite sure about Brendan and Danny's connection because I came to the story later. I think he might just say he's killed for Stephen because he loves him so much and not mention any names.

My memory is terrible I don't know if doug knew danny and I can only remember the vinnie connection between danny and brendan you see that is what I was thinking he maybe just says he has killed for ste and it is just the mags and spoilers mentioning dannys name

I mean it doesn't make one iota of sense that they are bringing danny up now for
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, Doug never met Danny as far as I'm aware. Brendan and Danny's connection was that Brendan once ran a club in Liverpool for him, I believe.
This discussion has been closed.