Katie on This Morning

Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She's actually coming across quite well, but denying absolutely everything except for her sex-selling granny.

Anyone watching?

Comments

• GoodwinGoodwin Posts: 6,576
    Forum Member
    Playing it safe as she's got the tour to do yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ye she's doing ok, denying everything and saying how wonderful everyone is, blah blah blah.

What I want to know is where's Wagner, why isn't he on?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tsutsu wrote: »
    ye she's doing ok, denying everything and saying how wonderful everyone is, blah blah blah.

DWP interview and assessment.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    tsutsu wrote: »

On Lorraines show....she said he wasnt on due to circumstances beyond their control...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only caught a couple of minutes of her interview and thought she seemed ok.
    The gran thing I didn't know about but she handled the question well.I hate that the press drags up the dirt on the contestants relatives.
    Not a fan but good luck to her.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    I must say she looked far better with normal make-up on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    I must say she looked far better with normal make-up on.

No caterpillar cocoons in her eyes? :confused: Can you be sure it was the real Katie? :confused:
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    ardwark wrote: »
    No caterpillar cocoons in her eyes? :confused: Can you be sure it was the real Katie? :confused:
    Good point. It may have been the Antikatie.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did look very nice actually.

Towards the end of the interview she started grating on me a bit though, got quite loud and WOWWWWW which I suppose is quite sweet but it just irritating me a teensy bit.

She handled the questions really well though, considering what the press has said about her.
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    i thankfully missed it
  • wendy09wendy09 Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    She did look very nice actually.

Towards the end of the interview she started grating on me a bit though, got quite loud and WOWWWWW which I suppose is quite sweet but it just irritating me a teensy bit.

She handled the questions really well though, considering what the press has said about her.

amazing what a bit of media training does for ones image/persona on telly ...

dont worry she'll learn pretty fast and then you'll forget what an awful person she really is ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thankfully missed it

me too - i think it speaks volumes on her first audtion she said ' I want to be a star' nothing about a passion to sing or for music - she's so up her own arse !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she did very well. Unlike some other eliminated contestants she actually didn't say anything bad about the judges/ other contestants.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendy09 wrote: »
    amazing what a bit of media training does for ones image/persona on telly ...

dont worry she'll learn pretty fast and then you'll forget what an awful person she really is ..

I don't get it, really I don't....just why somebody gets labeled an 'awful' person from somebody who knows nothing about that person expect what they've read in the gutter press.

It truly baffles me.

Hint: the press make most of their stories up, using anonymous sources so they don't have to print that it's fact but just speculation. You all miss that part though and follow the press as if it's God or your little sheep herder.

Baffling.