Options

Jo Joyner

2»

Comments

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    You could be right. There are only limited opportunities for burying people alive and jumping into bed with the rest of your street outside of soaps.

Ok burying people alive can be seen as a one off but as for jumping into bed with every male in the show, this is exactly what she did in No Angels. Maybe she was type cast already :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    I will miss her, a great emotional actress and as a character she has been through it and is a strong woman. Nice hair too!!
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Jo and her acting....I think she played Tanya really well but with regards to the typecast thing, I heard she played a dirty nurse in some programme before EE so I think she's quite diverse in her skills.....it seems to me she just wants to be a stay at home mum....it's not like the other actors who have left....like eg Scott Maslen....who said he wanted to go on and do something different and so he is clearly planning on continuing with acting but Jo said she wanted to spend more time with her kids.....anyway whatever she does I'm sure she will be great. yes, good luck Jo x
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    :D:D:D
    Since Jack and Tanya leaving, he probably already put foward ideas to introduce even more Brannings, and form his own Branning colony of adulterers, drunks etc.

:D:D:D
    Two out, twenty in.