Options

The 2010 Christmas Greetings Thread

TrollheartTrollheart Posts: 5,093
Forum Member
Yeah, it's that time of year again! We're knee (some chest)-deep in snow, it's effing freezing and we're all dropping subtle hints to our beloved family and friends about this boxset or that boxset, and being driven mad by endless replays of Noddy Holder singing on the radio --- IT'S CHHHRRRIIIISTTTMMMASSSSSSS!

So, a thread for all to wish others on the forum a happy Xmas.

I'd just like to say it's always fun talking to and discussing with you guys, and wish you all a Happy Christmas and a great new year, and hope you get all the boxsets you want/that your favourite shows are renewed or don't get cancelled, and please, no-one target Santa tomorrow night with your new night-vision RPG! :D

HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2010 EVERYONE! :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    Hey Trollheart, Great Idea!

I would also like to wish all the regulars a Happy Christmas and a great new year. I always enjoy coming on here and discussing shows and the likes with all of you. May sound a bit sad, but DS Cult boards always cheers me up when Im having a bit of a bad day. May this continue in the New YEar.

Merry Christmas everyone and Best wishes for 2011 :)
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Christmas to all in the DS Cult section :)
  • Options
    TrollheartTrollheart Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    Wow guys! Not too much of the old seasonal cheer around! 2 replies only? Come on, get into the Xmas spirit --- post your greetings. Last chance... ;)
  • Options
    Nikki E.Nikki E. Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Yuletide!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Festivus!
  • Options
    REVUpminsterREVUpminster Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas Trollheart and who won the best cult doctor. i did nominate Robert Helm, David Keel, and Peter Brady. you can't get much more cult than those three.