Daybreak - This Morning Supershow

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
Forum Member
I have recently thought of an Idea. A this morning supershow, running from 6am until 12:30pm with different shows etc...
The show would be presented from current This Morning studio 8. From 6-9 the show would be more news based, then another show from 9-10 and the current this morning from 10.
So, with graphics and studios shared it will cut costs and hopefully drive revenues. Share your Ideas

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Presumably the current This Morning use their studio and gallery for rehearsal prior to going on air. I can't imagine they would want to do rehearsals at 1 am for part of the prog that doesn't start until 10 am
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Today Show runs from 7am-11am on NBC. They have different hosts for the last hour. It could work.
  • pakokelso93pakokelso93 Posts: 11,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure you've gave us this guff before about a super morning show. broken record.
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps you should contact David Kermode who is the editor of Daybreak and try to sell your idea.
  • happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet you would like Dan and Kate to present it
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Presumably this would be a subtle way of saying get rid of Jeremy Kyle. A better idea may be to run the breakfast show until 9.30, start This Morning at 9.30 and then move Loose Women back to 11.30.