Options

Oh haha Coolio Jeallous and Threatened by Tina

Yeh, dream on love, he thinks your pathetic is all. That woman really thinks the world revolves around her doesn't she? The other way round more like.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina and Coolio will (hopefully) clash a little as they are very similar. Low self esteem and the need to capture attention coupled with a real lack of understanding where they stand in terms of fame. Having said that, I don't see any malice in either here, so any clash will be manufactured by the producers or the odd unhinged 'fan'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really starting to dislike her. She appears to have a very low self esteem.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the international star must be so threatened by the old cow that ruined shameless.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really starting to dislike her. She appears to have a very low self esteem.

She has a very low self esteem, Coolio is just very typical of someone who does music in his scene.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like he cares what she thinks. Silly woman. Competition indeed! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She really is a horrible woman, she should be ashamed, but she is...shameless...
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is poking fun at her,so why blame her.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    He is poking fun at her,so why blame her.:confused:

What because of the Shrek thing? Well she does look like the Ogre Princess Fiona, no denying it, and it was funny. I thought she had a sense of humour?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    yeah she is annoying....i have this sad feeling that Coolio's going to be the constantly bitched about and nominated guy...hes just a flamboyant character!! She was pulling her face when he was talking about his sex life when she's said numerous times in and out of the house how much she loves it etc....Boo Tina To Leave!
  • Options
    LaChatteGitaneLaChatteGitane Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    escol wrote: »
    Tina and Coolio will (hopefully) clash a little as they are very similar. Low self esteem and the need to capture attention coupled with a real lack of understanding where they stand in terms of fame. Having said that, I don't see any malice in either here, so any clash will be manufactured by the producers or the odd unhinged 'fan'.

Hmm... No fan of either, but from what I've seen, Tina has already gone way over the top with shit stirring & gossiping
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Coolio did laugh in her face, so I can understand that she might have taken offense. The task was very unfair to her having her play the part of a 15 year old girl in love with a midget Romeo :D The Shrek comment was hilarious but it was cruel the way Coolio kept laughing at her.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His misinterpretation of Princess Tina says exactly how he sees her.

Jealous of her, no. He most probably thinks she's gross as a woman, not just because of her weight, more her sewer mouth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say, I'd sooner see these two go before anyone else (except the dull Page 3 girl with the witch nose).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... No fan of either, but from what I've seen, Tina has already gone way over the top with shit stirring & gossiping

She has... she's the worst in there.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina is a pain in the a**e........and highly deluded.......she was complaining about Coolio going on about his love life yet she though it was ok to beat on and on about her "shagging hair" on the first night
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Coolio did laugh in her face, so I can understand that she might have taken offense. The task was very unfair to her having her play the part of a 15 year old girl in love with a midget Romeo :D The Shrek comment was hilarious but it was cruel the way Coolio kept laughing at her.

So glad I'm not the only one that found that funny. I was almost wetting myself with laughter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    Tina is a pain in the a**e........and highly deluded.......she was complaining about Coolio going on about his love life yet she though it was ok to beat on and on about her "shagging hair" on the first night

She doesn't like it when others get attention.
  • Options
    LaChatteGitaneLaChatteGitane Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad I'm not the only one that found that funny. I was almost wetting myself with laughter.

It was extremely funny !!:D I'm still giggling, thinking about it
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know how she kept a straight face either :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I think Coolio was laughing in disbelief that Michelle had actually said it. When he realised she didn't actually realise what she'd said he laughed even more! And it was funny! It was the others who made it worse by not being able to explain it properly ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pocoloco wrote: »
    I think Coolio was laughing in disbelief that Michelle had actually said it. When he realised she didn't actually realise what she'd said he laughed even more! And it was funny! It was the others who made it worse by not being able to explain it properly ;)
    Yep, plus come on she did look like Ogre Fiona.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Yeah she did! Bonus! ha ha
  • Options
    magnificentmagnificent Posts: 2,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA all now I can't stop laughing!! Michelle called it right! (although she tried to lie and chicken out of what she meant!) and Coolio picked it up and ran with it!! I couldnt think of a better lookalike call!! LOL Now she wants to make an enemy of Coolio! HAH dream on! Tina luv your just a gobby scouser not even in your wildest fantasy can you take Coolio on! He is so the alpha male of the house I luv him!! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed 'from what you've seen'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are both quite similar and are desperate to outdo each other.