Options

Who is your most hated housemate ever?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe how few of you have put Carole lol !
    I'd have to say that mine have been (only watched from BB7)
    Niki Grahame
    Grace
    Sezer
    Carol
    Ziggy
    Charley
    Bea
    Luke
    Jennifer
    Rex
    JJ1
    Dave
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie (Awful HM vile queen. Thought he was funny but he was a ****. Obviously that meant Davina and the Mob loved him)

Luke ( One word describes him C***)

Bex (Bitch. Davina loved her but hated Rachel I dont understand why)

John James

Josie

Dale
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nikki Grahame whose bewildering 'special treatment' from the producers helped to kill the programme. It's very fitting that she'll be back to bury the corpse.:mad:
    Her habitual dishonesty is also unforgivable.:rolleyes:

My second 'most hated' is Derek Laud, such an ignorant bigoted man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I couldn't stand him cos it was blindingly obvious that the whole "loveable eejit" thing was an act designed to help him win

Oh yes, agreed. He lost me at all the stuff about Shakespeare. Yeah, yeah Brian you don't know who Shakespeare is. :rolleyes:
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    Thankyou, glad to see someone on my wavelength.

I deliberately didnt pick any from the current series because its still going on and I am notoriously fickle :D

At time of writing my most despised housemate for this year is Steve, with Mario not far behind.

On the whole fickle thing though, I used to love Mario. ;)
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amma
    Fun Time Charlie
    Lisa Huo made me feel sick the way she ate
    Vanessa Nimmo (sp?)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam from BB6, I can't put my finger on it but I really disliked her, I know she had a hard time of it in the house but I couldn't warm to her. I thought she'd steal your boyfriend and then pull puppydog eyes at you when you objected.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam from BB6, I can't put my finger on it but I really disliked her, I know she had a hard time of it in the house but I couldn't warm to her. I thought she'd steal your boyfriend and then pull puppydog eyes at you when you objected.

Yeah I always got that vibe from Sam as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Without a doubt it has to be, Sezer.

For some reason he thought he was a bit of a catch when, to most of us with decent vision, he looked like a strategically shaved chimp.

A close 2nd and 3rd has to be Katreya the cookie lover, who entered the house complete with a cookie jar prop that most of us - by the end of the series - wanted to ram up her backside. However the manner in which she was evicted sufficed. It was absolutely brilliant.

Third has to be 'fun-time Charlie' whose antics dressed up as 'Nana' were (a) about as funny as leprosy and (b) barely made it to the highlights (much to his chagrin I bet). I couldn't stand the sight of him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    channell and now josie and john james
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

For some reason he thought he was a bit of a catch when, to most of us with decent vision, he looked like a strategically shaved chimp.

A close 2nd and 3rd has to be Katreya the cookie lover, who entered the house complete with a cookie jar prop that most of us - by the end of the series - wanted to ram up her backside. However the manner in which she was evicted sufficed. It was absolutely brilliant.

Third has to be 'fun-time Charlie' whose antics dressed up as 'Nana' were (a) about as funny as leprosy and (b) barely made it to the highlights (much to his chagrin I bet). I couldn't stand the sight of him.

LOL :D
  • Options
    Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member

:D

May I have your permission to use this phrase? It really is brilliant.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate is too strong for BB contestants but I have actively disliked

Luke
    Alexandra
    Dennis
    Jen
    Dale (that year was a bumper crop for dislikeable HMs)

Charley
    Nikki (although I don't mind her in small doses nowadays)
    Saskia
    Maxwell
    Sezer
    Horse Face Grace
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see past Sam at the moment as I tend to get over my hatred very quickly when the series ends. But I do recall feeling utter loathing for Maxwell and Federico. These days Maxwell is a rather pathetic character and I imagine Sam's impact will fade into similar obscurity. On the rare occasion Federico is on my TV screen though, I still change the channel!

The likes of Dennis, Alexandra etc. were repulsive personalities but luckily removed too soon to do me any lasting damage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig BB6, by light years.
  • Options
    ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rex :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Adele.
  • Options
    Cunny FuntCunny Funt Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maxwell, Victor, Rex & Dave. All Dikeds.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    Bea- because she brought back memories of my worst ever management colleague.
    Oh the psychological torture as she double-crossed, bitched and bullied, driving some very good people out of the company.
    I got calls from other 'escapees' along the lines of "My goodness, isn't that Bea like A
    ."
    And just like Bea, our monster appeared to be a nice person at first.

Think most of us know how you feel. Unfortunately, they're the ones who get furthest.
  • Options
    mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carole *shudder*

No-one can ever be worse than her!
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dennis
    sezer
    alexandra
    marco
    nadia
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cunny Funt wrote: »
    Maxwell, Victor, Rex & Dave. All Dikeds.

Don't hold back now will you?:D
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katkim wrote: »
    I forgot to mention the lovely Billi.

Urgh.

I think I have blocked him from my memory as I can't remember a thing he did to like or dislike.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alexandra
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,542
    Forum Member
    Bea BB10
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I have blocked him from my memory as I can't remember a thing he did to like or dislike.

Actually I didnt like OR dislike Billi when he was in there, I just thought, if anything, that he was a bit of a waste of space.

Can't STAND him now though. He's a d**k. :(