Comments

• Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow she looks amazing :)
  • ShadoutShadout Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need to start paying more attention when I read things; I was thinking to myself "There's no way Christine Bleakley is 56..."
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Shadout wrote: »
    I need to start paying more attention when I read things; I was thinking to myself "There's no way Christine Bleakley is 56..."

Was thinking very much the same :o
  • newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    Shadout wrote: »

+1 I thought someone was being especially cruel :o
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't she bonkers do lally mental though?
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ there's a lot of work done there. Extremely good work though, she looks about 28.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked stunning when I first saw her in National Lampoon Vacation
    If there hasn't been some cosmetic work done then it's unbelievable

I also thought is was some future images of the Oirish One when
    I first glanced at title of this thread
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    No way is she nearly 60! Has she had some work done, as that is practically impossible :eek:
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read the headline very quickly and in my mind it said "christine blakely 56!"

i thought wow i always knew she was older than she was pretending to be :@D
  • LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I, too, read this as 'Christine Bleakley at 56', which made think of those rumours about her lying about her age. Ha!
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't she the one who complained about a cow in a neighbour's field because it kept looking at her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way is she nearly 60! Has she had some work done, as that is practically impossible :eek:

She;s not nearly sixty, she's 56 - which is a whole four years away. You do realise that when you get to a certain age every day counts. This is meant as purely tongue in cheek and not meant to offend. Oh and yet again, I ask the question what are you supposed to look like at 56. Fifties is very young these days, we live longer, are mostly healthier, have access to healthier foods and it could be genetic. I'm not going to go down the cosmetic route, because we dont know and I will be accused of jealously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Achtung wrote: »
    Isn't she the one who complained about a cow in a neighbour's field because it kept looking at her?
    It was because she's mootiful!
    (sorry)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    slsls wrote: »
    Isn't she bonkers do lally mental though?

Maybe that's why she has been divorced 4 times?
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LolaSvelt wrote: »
    I, too, read this as 'Christine Bleakley at 56', which made think of those rumours about her lying about her age. Ha!
    Same here. That woman looks younger than Christine Bleakley though. My God, how does she look that good :eek: It doesn't look like surgery. Usually in women her age who have face lifts, they look like cats caught in a windtunnel.
  • qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. That woman looks younger than Christine Bleakley though. My God, how does she look that good :eek: It doesn't look like surgery. Usually in women her age who have face lifts, they look like cats caught in a windtunnel.

Women who have bad face-lifts look like that. I definitely think Christine has had some work done.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Absurd. You'll be saying Priscilla Presley isn't all natural next.