Myleene Klass Married

JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
Forum Member
Myleene Klass tweeted 'Just married!!! X' earlier.

I assume congrats are in order :)

[news]Myleene Klass marries fiancé of six years Graham Quinn[/news]

Comments

• alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No OK magazine deal?:eek: What kind of wedding is that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tell her my wedding present is still in the shop, if she can send me the 99p I will purchase it and send it to the happy couple.
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for them. Didn't go the OK/hello route. I wish them every happiness.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always liked Myleene. Congratulations and best wishes to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great. Next in fine book retailers: "Myleene Klass Teaches You How To Be The Perfect Wife and Have A Perfect Marriage Like Hers."

I didn't mind her until she put out that goddamned parenting website and her awful book.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to them
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Myleen did not get married near to her home in Norfolk

She married in Norwich 20+ miles away.

It hasnt been reported where she got married but previously she was going to get married in the Roman Catholic Cathedral in Norwich. Her family have connections to the heirachy in this church.

Her husband has previous, she was an unmarried mother, that is her business but would the same ceremony be approved to anyone else in Norwich under the same circumstances.

Dont think so.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely news, congratulations to her :)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Myleen did not get married near to her home in Norfolk

She married in Norwich 20+ miles away.

It hasnt been reported where she got married but previously she was going to get married in the Roman Catholic Cathedral in Norwich. Her family have connections to the heirachy in this church.

Her husband has previous, she was an unmarried mother, that is her business but would the same ceremony be approved to anyone else in Norwich under the same circumstances.

Dont think so.

Are you implying that her 'celebrity' status has afforded her the honour of marrying in a catholic church? Her new husband was found guilty of drug offences, didn't serve jail time and did community service and to this day is a drugs councillor, helping in his community. Also many men & women with children get married in a catholic church, it isn't exclusive to Mylene Klass by no means.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Myleene followed Kym Marsh's example, as did Suzanne Shaw, of having children before they got married. And this is a true story, not just Hearsay!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm delighted. Now, along with being the perfect Mother, I can learn how to be the perfect wife - Myleeene, pls hurry up and tell us how to 'do' marriage;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Never been keen on Myleene but good on her for keeping such a special day private.

They've been together a long time so the best of luck to them.

Awwwwwwwwwwww i'm feeling all fuzzy now:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruby36 wrote: »
    Never been keen on Myleene but good on her for keeping such a special day private.
    They've been together a long time so the best of luck to them.

Awwwwwwwwwwww i'm feeling all fuzzy now:eek:

Totally agree!
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    She was married in the Roman Catholic Cathedral in Norwich.

There were complaints she was getting special treatment from the clergy who were friendly with her family when it was mooted before.

I think this was the reason for the secrecy, noone knew until it was over so no one could complain.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am no Myleene fan but respect to her for keeping her wedding day small and private

(she also looks beautiful!)