Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (4th studio album)

Comments

• Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Diane_Rob wrote: »
    Brooklyn Nights leaks in full!

If someone could post a link to the official version I would be grateful ..
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    YouTube it. It's on there.

It sounds sonically like an old gaga song with GUY and Mary j Holland stylings. I like it. It would have fitted on the album. But has she recently said that she is releasing an artpop vol 2. So maybe it's on that.
    Forum Member
    YouTube it. It's on there.

It sounds sonically like an old gaga song with GUY and Mary j Holland stylings. I like it. It would have fitted on the album. But has she recently said that she is releasing an artpop vol 2. So maybe it's on that.

Found it on sound cloud. Great song, more like The Fame era. It was written in 2010 so that makes sense.

Also she has never said she is releasing a volume 2, she has said she has enough material, but she has always had loads of material .
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope there is an artpop 2.
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    i thought that I read as recent as in the last week that she had confirmed an art pop vol 2 ...at her sxsw gig... maybe i misread it...
  • Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Gaga is not happy about the leak.

I bet she leaked it herself :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    That Brooklyn Nights is rubbish anyway....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brooklyn Nights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urlgubjh93k

Don't think this is the song to propel her back into the hearts of the masses. Pretty weak.
    Forum Member
    Tim_A wrote: »
    Brooklyn Nights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urlgubjh93k

Don't think this is the song to propel her back into the hearts of the masses. Pretty weak.

Its a leak, an old song. Its not meant to propel her anywhere!

I actually really like it more and more in each listen.
    Would love it to be on iTunes, don't think that will happen.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brooklyn Night's is crap.

Sounds like the start of the Gaga-downfall to me!
    Forum Member
    She is hoping to release Artpop Part 2 soon. Hopefully this one doesn't flop :p

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a562819/lady-gaga-new-artpop-album-coming-soon.html#~oANeoCAVh3R5Kj
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will. Even harder than the first one.
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she doesnt call it artpop vol.2 or act 2. Should hopefully be like a separate album. If she has a smash first single then maybe it will do better than artpop, but i doubt she will! She hasnt had a smash since born this way (the song).
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim18 wrote: »
    I hope she doesnt call it artpop vol.2 or act 2. Should hopefully be like a separate album. If she has a smash first single then maybe it will do better than artpop, but i doubt she will! She hasnt had a smash since born this way (the song).

Exactly, she needs to end this 'art pop' era and call it something else with a different theme entirely. A second art pop would perform dismally on the charts because the public associate it was poor quality
  • Tiggeraspi123Tiggeraspi123 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    What concerns me about the ARTPOP V2 is that a while back she said the first album would be a commercial album and the second more artistic/experimental. Now don't get me wrong I love ARTPOP but I do feel if the plan stays like then she wont do well at all.
    Forum Member
    Ramo1234 wrote: »

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a562819/lady-gaga-new-artpop-album-coming-soon.html#~oANeoCAVh3R5Kj

That will never happen.
    What gaga says and what actually happens tend to be very different things.
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    That will never happen.
    What gaga says and what actually happens tend to be very different things.

That doesn't mean it won't get released.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »

The first one never flopped anyway, so whose to say Vol 2 will
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first one never flopped anyway, so whose to say Vol 2 will

It's a big flop. It's sold less than Bangerz ffs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    It's a big flop. It's sold less than Bangerz ffs.

Any need for the ffs park?
    I think not

It would only be a flop if it lost the record label money, much like how films make at the box office and whether they make their budget back or not. Or when a business shuts down from not making enough money back from customers.

So we don't whether it flopped or not. Unless anyone here happens to work for the record label.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An album from a major pop star that yields no hit singles and fails to sell well in any major market is a flop. I'm sorry but that's just a fact.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An album from a major pop star that yields no hit singles and fails to sell well in any major market is a flop. I'm sorry but that's just a fact.

It isn't a fact, it is your opinion. How arrogant?

Just like it is my opinion i don't think it flopped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't a fact, it is your opinion. How arrogant?

Just like it is my opinion i don't think it flopped.

Your opinion is wrong, mine is correct.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your opinion is wrong, mine is correct.

Opinions are never wrong.

-

Venus is the only thing that can save the era, IMO. It sounds most like the RedOne TF singles.
    Forum Member

It has underperformed for gagas standards.
    It is not a 'flop'. I think most of us knew the only way was down for an artist which peaked so quickly in this day and age.
    It certainly has made her and the record company money, therefore is has not flopped.
    People really need to get grip with this whole mindless gaga hating nonsense.

Are you going to call her tour a flop as well?