CS: Unexplained Mysteries???

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    hatpeg wrote: »
    What happened to Eileen and Julie's mum ?
    They both live on the street but she never visits or gets mentioned.

They have different mothers. Julie went to look after her sick mother when the actress was pregnant.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Why they keep renewing Kim Marsh's contract she she is a very unpopular and not particularly well acted character.

Because her personal life gets publicity for the show? Despite Corrie not being that type of show until recently, Certain females in that show are more well known for what they do away from it than on it
  • KymberlyKymberly Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Carla ever confess her part in the death of the polish worker Kasia ( had to look up her name) at the factory to anyone. Seems like this storyline remained unfinished.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,866
    Forum Member
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    I was on the old Coronation Street set last week and the machines outside although they work are not sweets they are toys probably to stop them going off. I spent 20p and bought a toy alien, it was cool.

Ha ha I got the alien too. :D My friend got a pencil topper.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kymberly wrote: »
    Did Carla ever confess her part in the death of the polish worker Kasia ( had to look up her name) at the factory to anyone. Seems like this storyline remained unfinished.

No Carla never confessed, only her, Paul, Liam and the other polish girl knew what had happened. But Sally came in early for work and saw Kasia dead on the floor, and she thought something wasn't right and was odd but never knew what truly happened. So the only way the truth coming is by Sally.

TBH it was years ago and I doubt the truth will come out as there's not much point for it now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where did Ted (Gail's, Gay Dad) Go.
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    Source?

It's just speculation I heard somewhere.
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    What ever happened to Ted Page?
    Why do we never here about audreys son Steven?

He lives in Milan with Sarah-Louise and Bethany none the wiser that she tricked her brother out of going to Italy because she was jealous of him going.

Tina O'Brian wants to come back to the show but I guess it is up to our current producer if she does or not. Quite ironic how he calls himself "The Boss" when he is not a very well liked producer.
    Forum Member
    Ha ha I got the alien too. :D My friend got a pencil topper.

That brings in another unexplained mystery. Were those toys there when the show was in production or were they added for the tour as they did look well stocked up. Speaking of the tour the boy outside the Kabin was not there as apparently they couldn't source a new one which was quite odd to me as there is a shop near me with one of those.
  • FlickJFlickJ Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »
    where did Ted (Gail's, Gay Dad) Go.

He moved to London if I remember correctly. He was mentioned when Gail was getting done for Joe's death. He called her saying he wasnt able to make it up as he had flu. BUT given he had suddenly come into the show and got this good relationship with Gail, he gave her away when she married Joe , his relationship with his grandsons plus his friendship with Ken I find it strange he has not been so much as mentioned. Even an off screen death with talk of Gail, Audrey etc going to London for the funeral would suffice. In soap land it really is "out of sight, out of mind"
    Forum Member
    What ever happened to Ken's son Lawrence the one he had with Susan Cunningham in 1961 but didn't find out until 2010?

I guess the whole point of that was to have a reference to Episode 1 and 2 for the 50th anniversary.
  • Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Tracy still have all those tapes she spent several uninterrupted years listening to upstairs?
    Forum Member
    Is the round bit in the Nick's Bistro sign meant to be a potato or just a bit of wood???
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever's happened to the sexy more mature ladies? Like Doreen, Yana and Emily's niece.
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Whatever's happened to the sexy more mature ladies? Like Doreen, Yana and Emily's niece.

Mmmm Yana... Mmmm Freda...

Mmmm... Hang on who the **** is Doreen... :confused:
    Forum Member
    Has Nick had all the menu's changed in Just Nick's so that they display the new name or do they just say the old name of Nick's Bistro.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Mmmm Yana... Mmmm Freda...

Mmmm... Hang on who the **** is Doreen... :confused:

Wasn't she Rita's mate who played Sadie in Family Affairs?
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    Has Nick had all the menu's changed in Just Nick's so that they display the new name or do they just say the old name of Nick's Bistro.

He scribbled it on with his Crayon... The loon...
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Morton's granddad went upstairs and never came back down.
  • mhcd2000mhcd2000 Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Whatever happened to Anne Foster after she was arrested, she was never mentioned again!!!???
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle not being Ryan's biological mother, are we supposed to off forgotten about this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Why they keep renewing Kim Marsh's contract she she is a very unpopular and not particularly well acted character.

Yeah that is a mystery...
    Forum Member
    mhcd2000 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Anne Foster after she was arrested, she was never mentioned again!!!???

She went to prison.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Morton's granddad went upstairs and never came back down.

He's still up in the attic.
  • BoldilocksBoldilocks Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Didn't Emily's nephew Spider go off to that London with Toyah Battersby. Are they still together??