Options

Pav, Bianca, Zoe please evict Steven!!!

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Pav, Bianca, Zoe please evict Steven!!! he HAS to go on Friday what a obsessive, control freak he is to Kimberly its been uncomfortable viewing for me this week

Comments

• Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    I've got a horrible feeling they are going to evict Chris......... Please let me be wrong. Please let me be wrong. Please let me be wrong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They better not evict Chris
  • Options
    ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who was the one who said they are negative about having sex in the house (Zoe?) I think that was directed towards Steverly so hopefully she like pushes that a bit.
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    I want Steve out! He ruined Kimberly for me, and I wana see her without him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they have the sense to evict him
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 of them must agree, so it could be anyone, that also could result in one of the quieter ones going as a compromise.

If they were strategic they would evict Chris, Mark or Winston.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav, Bianca, Zoe please evict Steven!!! he HAS to go on Friday what a obsessive, control freak he is to Kimberly its been uncomfortable viewing for me this week

Yes, Steven or Ashleigh would be good,
  • Options
    OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering it is a game show they should evict Marc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt they're intelligent enough to think strategically.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven is the biggest game player in there they need to evict him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven is the biggest game player in there they need to evict him

Steven hasn't a hope in hell of winning, so why evict him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnbold wrote: »

This, for strategic reasons they should pick Mark, Chris or Winston.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    I've got a horrible feeling they are going to evict Chris......... Please let me be wrong. Please let me be wrong. Please let me be wrong

I think you could be right. Chris is the easy target. Like you, I hope not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This, for strategic reasons they should pick Mark, Chris or Winston.

Someone who who understands strategy and game playing:D
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    They won't evict Steven because they'd then have to live with an upset Kimberly.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be Ash or Steven .
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    They won't evict Steven because they'd then have to live with an upset Kimberly.
    I don't think she would be upset at all, though she would pretend to be. She's an actress.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnbold wrote: »

It's an obvious strategy to get rid of a favourite (Mark, Chris or Winston) but it won't stand them in good stead in the long run.

New HMs tend to be treated with suspicion by the viewers anyway and if they start their stay by booting someone popular, they're unlikely to recover. They'll just paint a large "EVICT ME" target on their backs for when they're nominated (which is likely to be imminently).

They can't get rid of all the favourites so they'd be wiser to not pick any of them. Their best hope at the minute is to survive as long as possible and pick up the votes of the disillusioned (of which there are many). They won't survive if they go against established favourites this early.

Better to curry favour with the public by booting someone unpopular but unlikely to be nominated (Stevie babe, I'm looking at you). The viewers approve because someone they dislike but haven't really had a chance to evict goes.

None of the new HMs is likely to win but this is probably the best way of avoiding an early bath. They then have time to establish a presence and who knows?
  • Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if they evicted Mark?

Emma would have a heart attack
  • Options
    JaygarJaygar Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Why Steven what has he done wrong, what has he done wrong, what has he done wrong, he has been very reasonable if you ask me, dont you think he has been reasonable, it's because you dont love him isn't it, you dont you don't love him do you :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems the newbies have gone to the darkside meaning Helen's group and I think Ashleigh, Danielle could be their targets for Friday's eviction this is so wrong Steven should be picked to be evicted
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    3.34pm: They're being nice to each other's faces but in the luxury pad the newbies are ripping into Helen, Ashleigh and Danielle. #BBUKLive

Of course they're only going to target female housemates. They think it's what the viewers want.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WHy Steven.. He's so modest and likeable. http://imgur.com/Tije7HI
  • Options
    didgital_spydidgital_spy Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You do realise that once we can no longer watch Steven's cringeworthy ways and classic lines such as "open it" "we are dirty people" and "can i do your eyebrows", that we'll' have even fewer people to laugh at and vilify.

Be warned.
  • Options
    dottzie38dottzie38 Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I been wanting Steven out since week 1 so I hope this will be the week. If they evict chris or Christopher I shall give up watching :(