Options

Eastenders - Nick Cotton Return Confirmed by DS (Midnight Anouncement)

BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very excited! Are you?
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Allo Ma.

Dot woofs and drops 3 stone.

Brilliant I just hope this time he has some grown up writers instead of the apprentice clowns who turned him panto last time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot about his last stint, was he arrested fro holding people hostage and would he be charged with arson?
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Under DTC we will see the true Nick Cotton not that horrid 2009 one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember seeing a picture of Nick in the 80's (before my time) as a drug addict. He looked truly awful... how many people has he killed (making his panto return last time make him look childish.)

Reg Cox
    Eddie Royle
  • Options
    cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am delighted after hearing rumours all day about it. Looks like the show will have three original cast members for the 30th anniversary now. Great news.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon Rickman
    "Nasty" Nick Cotton
    Ian Beale
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ello Ma, never gets old! Love it! :D

I met him back in April, He told me he wasn't coming back! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naughty John!
  • Options
    mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yippee, can't wait.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brookside wrote: »
    I remember seeing a picture of Nick in the 80's (before my time) as a drug addict. He looked truly awful... how many people has he killed (making his panto return last time make him look childish.)

Reg Cox
    Eddie Royle

it was a good storyline and one he does not get much credit for, at one point Dot had Pete Beale board up the bedroom windows and lock Nick in trying to wean him off it. Mostly he is remembered for the panto stuff but back in the day he was really good as Young Nick, he was a vile ruthless bastard and he never had a friend on the square. He'd cut your throat as soon as look at you. All the characters of his age avoided him like the plague. And Nick on smack was right at a time when it was all over the telly and dens were being raided and needle exchange programmes started, it was 'current' for the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    it was a good storyline and one he does not get much credit for, at one point Dot had Pete Beale board up the bedroom windows and lock Nick in trying to wean him off it. Mostly he is remembered for the panto stuff but back in the day he was really good as Young Nick, he was a vile ruthless bastard and he never had a friend on the square. He'd cut your throat as soon as look at you. All the characters of his age avoided him like the plague. And Nick on smack was right at a time when it was all over the telly and dens were being raided and needle exchange programmes started, it was 'current' for the time.

Apart from his altercation with Billy and Phil Mitchell has he ever had any scenes eith the Mitchell brothers?
  • Options
    LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hy must spoilers be posted so blatant on here!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You shouldn't come on ds if you don't want to find out. They always post reveals.

I used to be like you once.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from his altercation with Billy and Phil Mitchell has he ever had any scenes eith the Mitchell brothers?

I can remember him winding up Kaffy alot but that is an age old rivalry because of pete, and the Bruvs having a word and when he messed with Marks Bike Breaks and Ashley crashed the bike in the launderette front The mitchells were on the square as Mark had HIV at that point so he probably did have scenes with them, but he's had so many stints over the years. Sharon was never a fan so Grunt was bound to have had a word.

I don't think the Bruvs used him for any jobs, Even Den wouldn't touch him as hes a lone wolf and unreliable and only out for himself.;

Whatever this current scam with charlie and Mrs 'Gowannn' Doyle, they will get shafted in the end if there is money involved as Nick won't share.

Rambling here, to answer your ? probably but I can't remember for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He blackmailed Kathy due to her secret daughter. Pete wasn't happy.
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I COMPLETELY forgot about this storyline so when I read this I was surprised! Hopefully this means we'll know more about Charlie/Yvonne :) plus more Dot scenes which is always a bonus! Gives Ian/Sharon something to do for her too.
  • Options
    CrazySingerGalCrazySingerGal Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    Saw this coming a mile off!!! I bet he's got something to do with Lucy's murder...
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

King Philth tied him up and tortured him once.

But I ignore that as he seems to do it to just about every single 'baddie' male character on the f****g show!

And they never retaliate. >:(
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to have him back.

Just wait until he meets Ronnie, she's carrying his grandchild!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    Under DTC we will see the true Nick Cotton not that horrid 2009 one.

I agree, that stint was short and made no sense.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all knew it was coming long before now but I'm strangely excited. I never thought I'd say that about a Nick Cotton return after his last few attempts at a comeback. I just hope the Charlie storyline isn't headed into farce.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    King Philth tied him up and tortured him once.

But I ignore that as he seems to do it to just about every single 'baddie' male character on the f****g show!

And they never retaliate. >:(

Exactly...
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Glad to have him back.

Just wait until he meets Ronnie, she's carrying his grandchild!

He won't care two craps. Not confirmed who her kids dad is anyway?
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly...

He won't care two craps. Not confirmed who her kids dad is anyway?

How many other men has Ronnie been shagging?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly Aleks?