Soaps stars you have met/had a tweet/follow from?

2»

Comments

• kelvokelvo Posts: 3,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a follow from Kelsey-Beth Crossley (Scarlett in ED) and have had quite a few tweets from her, not met her but going to see her performing later in the year so hoping that I might get a chance to meet her and get her autograph...

I have had a couple of replies from Nick Miles (Jimmy in ED) and Sally-Ann Matthews (Jenny Bradley in CS) and a RT from Nicola Charles (Sarah Beaumont in Neighbours)

Don't have many soaps stars I'm particularly following, just because they are in a soap.
  • UKLisaWUKLisaW Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Met Shane Richie, Jamie Foreman and Derek Martin. All lovely especially Jamie! Met them at various Comic Cons.

Had tweets from several EE stars past and present. Jake Wood retweeted my lady Di/Lucy meme and it had over 90 RTs, then Danny Dyer tweeted it and it had over 1000, but he didnt include my twitter name on the tweet which I am glad about as my twitter would have gone nuts!

Just this week I tweeted Luisa Bradshaw-White asking about her new tattoo and she sent me a very funny reply!

Hit and miss if stars reply I think, depends if they are online.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Ian Midlane (Al from Doctors) replied to one of my tweets and some of the soap stars that I follow have followed me back. Catherine Russell has favourited one of my tweets as well.