Nicola from Girls Aloud New Teeth

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PheebShirl wrote: »
    She looks awful in that picture. I always thought Nicola was quite pretty, but she seems to have ruined herself in recent photos. Her teeth remind me of Ross's in Friends when he had them whightened, they look like they would glow in the dark. Her hair and eyebrows also look awful in that photo and she is starting to look like cousin IT from the Addams Family. It is a shame as she is naturally much better looking. Kimberley seems to be the only one out of Girls Aloud who hasn't ruined her appearance through too much tan, hair extensions, smoking or being too thin.

Ha ha. She was drunk in that photo I think.
    They must all look at Kimberley with hateful envy.
    Cheryl's veneers seem to fit her. But I don't think Nicola's do. I personally thought she looked great before and had really come into her own in the past couple years.
    Maybe we all just need to get use her look and it'll be fine.
    All that matters is that she's happy with them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow they are quite off putting, possibly still settling in. Absolutely nothing wrong with her old teeth, they went better with her little face!

Big teeth like that make me think of Ronaldinho & Macy Gray... its like.. you can kick me, punch me, but ffs don't bite me:eek::D:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    i would have expected posts on this thread screaming about her being fake but those must be reserved for her bandmate

being the ginger one must cut you some slack

Have you actually read the thread? Every other post says her teeth look fake and not a single one complimenting her.

Talk about see what you want to see and ignore what you don't :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear! Poor girl, she looks like she's breaking those in for a horse. :(
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Have you actually read the thread? Every other post says her teeth look fake and not a single one complimenting her.

Talk about see what you want to see and ignore what you don't :rolleyes:

Indeed.

Equally, I don't think it would be fair to rip her apart just for the sake it.

The new teeth were unnecessary, IMO, but for all we know she may be happy with her new look.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shergar lives on.
  • lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she has had invisalign treatment then she should ask for her money back. Her centre line (the line from between her central incisors) is not co-incident with the centre of her face directly below the middle of her nose. It's way to the left in the photo. Orthodontics should have corrected that.

Horrible cosmetic result IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she did have invisalign then I would have thought the results would have been more effective. It usually achieves a good outcome.

Obviously not this time, if she has resorted to veneers.
  • BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: I don't get it... what exactly was wrong with her natural teeth?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balthus wrote: »

It's all about the 'Hollywood smile' these days - and that means going as dazzlingly white and as symmetrically aligned as is humanly possible! (think Simon Cowell)
  • QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    She looks ridiculous. She'll always be the ugly one, not matter what she does.
  • TheWayItIsTheWayItIs Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Balthus wrote: »

All they needed was a bit of whitening-up.
    Shape-wise they were alright.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    QWERTYOP wrote: »

harsh but true,unfortunately
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know most peoples don't agree with me but i think Nicola is more attractive than Nadine or Sarah. The former is an odd looking girl and the latter just always looks rough and 10 years older then she is
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i thought she was quite attractive, a bit different looking to the usual wanabee's
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »

I agree with one of the comments that says that her new teeth may be a bit big for her. If they'd have been the same size as her original teeth, they would have been a perfect fit. The Dentists these celebrities go to musn't be that good because there nearly always appears to be something wrong with the look of their teeth after their treatment is finished.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I take it that your area's only got goddesses in it? I wouldn't call Nicola beautiful, but she's certainly not ugly as far as I'm concerned.
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's something a bit 'Pat Butcher' about her now with those new teeth.
  • Miriams SisterMiriams Sister Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Ah, another one with "doggy dentures" :D
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, another one with "doggy dentures" :D

Woof woof :D
  • Miriams SisterMiriams Sister Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    Woof woof :D

When I see a celeb with those white teeth it makes me think of that advert!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily Savage's ginger love child
  • ddjddj Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a shame she's wrecked her natural teeth which looked good and replaced them with what look like dentures. Uneven, imperfect teeth look much better than 'luminous white 'perfect' teeth.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had perfectly nice teeth before she had those tombstones installed. Silly sausage!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO. Dreadful.

Silly girl. She looked better before.

Now she looks like Wallace or Gromit!